Sport compact shootout @ prp

sucks to hear

i blame denis he was driving when it broke its all his fault,j/k… i have no idea the only thing that we can thing of is that i had new syncros put in it before the motor went in and, well i am pulling it today untill its apart no speculations untill then

its raining here now. i wonder how long its gonna take prp to type “cancelled” on there site?

its scattered right now… so they better not.

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/radar/displayRad.php?icao=KPBZ&prod=bref1&bkgr=black&endDate=20070525&endTime=-1&duration=0

lots of t storms out there

nice here

bright here, just sprinkled for about 10mins then passed

weather.com says its thunderstorming @prp

its nice in the burgh

it is fine…it will be so scattered tonight on top of the fact it is supposed to clear up totally after 8pm according to weather.com. use new alexandria PA as the location that way it is closer to being accuate

well i think in the past if it rained in the week prior to race it was shut down

just for the simple fact that i cant come out and race you boys , i hope it gets rained out , hahahaha just jokes.

good luck to all attending and racing. post up the results for me!

they would have cancelled by now

leaving now

still at work debating whether I should go up or not

It was a good time. I ran the 45 shot…worked flawlessly. Glad I took off work today to install the rest of the nitrous kit as well as adjust the timing and install colder plugs.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_HondaSlip.jpg
2.0 60 foot (bleh)
13.45@102.57

I got a 1.987 60 foot earlier in the night but this was the best overall run all night. Oh, and no broken axles tonight, w00t!

haha, im the other guy on that slip, had the red turbo coupe. I thought you looked familiar, I sold a set of 17’s to you a while back, Justin right? What was up with them kicking us out of staging and telling us we were done because we supposedly missed a round?? Good thing those fuckers came to their sense’s and let us run. Congrats on the pass, that hatch was hooking up.

woot it was good time tongiht

Congrats

I had a good time went 11.88@121 or some shit
thats a pretty big improvement over the 12.44@116

lol, I thought that was you. Nice run, too. That was some BS, they never called for bracket P4 second round…

congrats !!!