Sport compact shootout @ prp

Last I heard it is up in the air

sometimes i forget that you are alive because you dont hang out anymore, shady, i am holdin it down by being there, i dont have slicks or the hp you do because of my small turbo, but at least i am showing up

:scared:

:naughty: :burnout:

I am shady? I hang out but when I text people they are to busy to do anything…ohhh well. I am working a lot but will be there friday with a set of Dot bias plys and slicks. we will see. I am trying to talk eric into raising his car so he can have some fun too…uhhhohhhhhh.

My turbo isn’t much bigger than yours. it is still T3/T4 based though I have another one that might do a bit more for when I put new pistons and rods in the motor…did I just give that away?

stop bein a girly man and raise the car… you know you want those tires

Sammy …

Whats up man … I havn’t been on here in a while … Long time no talk

I heard your car ran pretty good on the 11th … Ill be there friday (If the rain holds off!) … Looking forward to seeing it run … Other than that … Just saying whats up

Im guessing there not going to be running test and tune inbetween? So if I show up around 845 Im not going to be able to get a few passes in?

what’s up I need a diesel cheap and reliable…find me one. you want to make more power I will hook you up with my uncle his cummins is no joke. sp71 can vouche for that

will be there. i will be hauling hte show car

rofl… going to the track in A/C is the best shit ever!

yup I know. only I drive my race car with the AC on:bigthumb:

i’m working on it, still have some more things to finish up that we’re changing around. i just hope to get out there and make a few hits at low boost and make sure everything is working the way i intend for it to.

Well it least its that close. On low boost you should be able to clean up the class still!

Rumor has it that Jay has been driving the Decimator w/ Karen the cougar in the front seat.

Sammy I sent you a message …

-Mike

well, looks like i am out, after 28 pulls and somewhere in the 340 hp range, i say range because i cant get a solid number the tranny let loose, 4th, 5th,and reverse are gone, on a happy note 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are pretty fast

sucks to hear travis!

My rig is on the trailor and finally boosting at 18psi!

I’m glad you got the 240 fixed w/manual boost controller. Hope to see 11.9* or better today.

Thanks for the help wiring!

gonna rain

my tranny has been terrible for years so how do you break a tranny that is good for 700+hp on 300hp?

I bet it is because you are a ginger kid