Spraying your car, yea or nay

As far as I know only ONE guy sprays, and only on the straights.

the Espelir 20v ae86.

even with the huge turbos they use the rpms are so high that lag is not a problem.

i’ll have to research that. i don’t think any pro drifters use it that i know of.

He just posted one a couple of posts up

that should be an interesting death

Nah man itll handle it for a little while

i know i just was wondering what other drivers are running it.

I completely made that statement up… the fact that some people agreed is funny. I have no idea what drifterz do, but I’d like to be one someday

Nitrous is fantastic. Everyone should spray.

/thread

Yeah! What he said or :gtfo

ive yet to ride in a car with nitrious…its kindd of pathetic

ive never been in a car with nitrous activated, but id want to try it out.

imo its a “last resort” when there is no other potential to wring anymore power out. other than the dragster/ top fuel guys, or people that are making stupid power, i think it makes more sense to spend your $ elsewhere.

another thing thats sad is kids who feel the need to “squeeze” or else they’ll lose a race. its fuckin gay. any jack ass can push a button, or go wot and let the nitrous in the motor. kinda weak imo.

Yeah I know, same with a turbo, any jackass can bolt one up and go WOT.:rolleyes:

difference is, it takes someone with much more know how to tune/ install a reliable turbo setup. most nitrous setups can be installed on a stock internal motor with next to no knowledge.

i could bolt a wet kit on a gremlin, doesn’t make it cool.

thank u for my new sig! lmao

ummmm it was white, other than that I don’t know. I’m pretty sure it had a spoiler

Yeah? Same can be done with cheapo or “mild” turbo kits (ie. Greddy, ebay, go-autoworks :rofl)

Same thing needs to be done with a legit nitrous set-up. Someone needs to know what they’re doing to tune/intall the set-up to make it reliable. My set-up would’ve been a good, reliable set-up…but little experience with nitrous tuning led to it lasting a short while.

There’s a difference. Buying an entry level nitrous kit and slamming it in is one thing, building a car to run nitrous is another. The same goes with any other type of forced induction. Every company makes a “bolt-on” kit. It takes research and tuning to get the full potential out of any type of aftermarket power adder.

i agree 100%

don’t most “real” (serious) modifications require the motor to be opened up? ala forged internals etc?

how many people around here are building the internals of they’re motor to run specifically with spray? NOT MANY.

why waste the $ building it specifically for that when you could build it for a turbo, or blower? the reliability is an obvious reason, as well as not having to refill a bottle every time your foot goes to the floor.

a “bolt-on” kit is obviously going to be more mild, than a full on “race spec” kit. i just can’t seem to understand how some people get the thrill of pushing a button and take it so serious. guess its the “old guy” coming out of me…:wink: