SR oil starvation

HAHAHAHAH this shit is hilairious…

first of all, i never said 3 inch gap …lol i said 1-2 inch from the pan to the baffle, and the actual pickup is less then 1/2 inch from the pan…

get your facts straight kid…i allready told devon to deal with me directly so you guys talking garbage aint gonna help him get his issue solved…

ed- about ure customer support BULLSHIT…
do what i do , half aswell as i can and then talk shit…grow some balls man

I’m going to say this as nice as possible…

You have no idea what your talking about.

Varun, stop ignoring devins calls, maybe he would have no reason to post here nor would I.
I I i i thinkkkkk you need to grow some balls and face the truth KID.

so halarious is right

No ehh, cuz u can GAURANTEE a split second of starvation here or there will blow a motor. gimme a break bud.

Thanks for being so wrong but nice!

Can I comment.

Varun is honest guy, however he doesn’t have to tell you to take your oil pan off and bang it out, you should know to do this. This is not Varun’s problem, its your problem. Varun sells motors, he doesn’t sell consulting services.

I’ve bought motors in the past with oil pan dents, I always take them off and fix them.

On lighter note, I hope things work out for you and you get the car fixed. This is a hard learning experience to say the least.

Andrew.

Devon, do some research on your statistics man…

Even when i was your age, i had allready been to japan and seen the cost on clips.

Never can u get an sr20det clip landed in GTA all shipping and haulage paid for 1400 !!

Show intelligance, not ignorance and people will take you more seriously in life.

back on topic :

Has anyone on here ever seen me hesitate to replace a problematic part i have sold when the replacement was justified??

i sell about 50 parts a week, obviously once in a while i have to solve minor issues and im pretty good at doing that…

I CALL THIS GUY BACK WITHIN 2 MINS OF HIM CALLING ME IF I CANT GET TO THE PHONE, I HAVE NEVER EVER DENIED HIS CALLS IN MY LIFE, NOW YOU ARE TALKING EVEN MORE CRAP…GET A LIFE KID !

anyways…im goin to party in chicago for the weekend with happy and farmer…
ez

HAHAHA

Enzo, I hate to say it but you starved your motor to death like an ethiopian kid.

Jk man, I hope all goes well for you. Just to let you know, we all get screwed over in life. I bought a turbo from someone who claimed it was going to be “great”, etc, and it turned out to be f*cked up right from the start. And there went my money and all my time.

I just want to post my opinion on this issue, I don’t believe varun is to blame here because you blew the motor from strictly a dent in the pan. I believe thats the buyers responsibility to go over all those precautionary measures when doing a swap, especially with motors that are shipped here from half way around the world. There are many sr related forums that state to make sure you bang out you pan even if it has the smallest dent in it. If the motor initially had problems to begin with, believe me he would have gotten you another motor hands down, I have first hand experience from this, but a dented oil pan…I dunno it doesnt seem reasonable to expect another motor from him because of that.

Hey Brandon, you seem pretty knowledgable about this stuff, why didn’t you recommend him bang out the dent?

I actually had a simliar situation when i got my motor, the pan had a very slight dent in it, it wasnt even a dent, it was just pushed up a bit maybe like 1/2 inch or so and it was causing my oil light to flicker on and off once and a while and that was just while idling, so I removed the pan hammered it out and that was it, problem solved.

anyways, hopefully it all work out.

Misconception, Varun DOES pick up my calls Brandon. I never said he doesnt bro but i appreciate the help and anger.

On a side note the damage is done I feel 1/2 at fault and i feel that you did not take a good glance at that photo of the pan before i put the engine in. I figured there was a gasket between the pan and block and i didnt want to break the gasket other wise i would have popped the dent regardless of you giving me the thumbs up saying its ok. All i asked for was you to cover 1/2 the cost for the long block. My clip was not 2500 at cost for you please dont bs, you are a great help over the phone while i installed the motor. Theres a lot of lying going on im not being one of them. Dont help me with the motor, ill deal with the problem on my own, thanks for the shortshifter,seats, muffler, sr clip, Coils for my buddys car, gauges, quick release, STB’s *and my baller wheels. I geusse thats all i will ever need to aquire from you from this point on. Thanks for the overloading help over the phone as well throughout everything over the past 16 months. Ill return your compression tester as soon as i get a chance. Have a safe trip.

cough… oil pump… check the oil pump. oh god… cough.

To comment on prices of SRs… They’re pricey. I tried selling SRs with a friend awhile back. I was barely beating Varun’s pricing at a profit margin of 50 bucks. That didn’t include the gas money for the big ass van hauling the motor everywhere, which I’m sure added up to close to 50 bucks. So I was doing it for free, and barely beating his pricing. And I ended up missing an ignitor on my first sale, b/c my supplier, while friendly, was as clueless as me. So it’s not cheap, or easy to sell these things. Especially not in as good shape as Varun’s. Not gonna comment on the rest as it’s none of my business.

unreal.

take it to pm.

locked.

fucking clowns.

GT