SR20 + Legal Issues

Yep. I was pulled over by Halton police in Oakville on Saturday.
The officer pulled me over, and asked me to drive my car to 407/Trafalgar GO parking lot. I replied with what for? He said the ministry was there and he would like to go have my muffler inspected. I asked him I could reschedule as I was in a rush to get my wallet from home before I went out for dinner. He said no, the only way I can let you go is if I give you a $300+ ticket for your muffler. So I went. When I got there they MTO officer came up to the vehicle asked me my name and birth date. He then proceeded to ask me to pop the hood of the vehicle. He asked if I had any modification done to the car I would like to let him know about. I said nope, I bought the car with the muffler already installed, and the engine in plain factory. He then asked me to start the car, he looked at my cluster, and I can only assume he was looking for other gauges. Other then that they gave me a ticket for not having my license on me (I had accidentally left in my work pants at home, and I was on my way to pick it up just as I got pulled over), and off I went.