SR20det Big Build 500+rwhp

HONESTLY man i dont believe ur making 350whp but i could be wrong… since you got that much of a heavy foot i think you should stick with your “350whp” setup and go all out on your suspension,brakes tires and just go to the track as often as you can .power isn`t everything matter of fact useless without control and UR DRIVERS LICENSE…lol

suspension tuning is just as hard and expensive as engine tuning so dump your money there… set the car up so that you can utilize its FULL potential…my advice is now exhausted…

Took the words right out of my mouth DA 1. Your a cool cat!! 350hp is enough for you man, more won’t do anything if you don’t have extra $$ for tires, suspension. HP is good if you can make use of it to the ground!!! Get your chassis setup perfect the way it is on your current power, then go more and re-tune.

OHHH I GET IT !!! when you were selling this car you advertised it as a “350whp” fast already car to get top dollar eh lol… no wonder dude is misinformed and asking these questions.he just got his ass chewed out in the last few post when its all your fault lol. false advertising always comes back and haunt you… paybacks a bitch lol, just playing man jokes

is this mike, if so i think you or mitch should tell me the full details of this car

email me with the full details that i dont know ryangaudoin@hotmail.com

exactly i am misinformed about this car, and mike i think you should give me your number so we could talk about this car’s specifications

Ryan

as for my drivers abtract i couldn’t even drive my supra last year, only for like 3 months i drove it

Hold on… I never told you the car made 350hp so don’t put words in my mouth. The car is fast is it not? Is it a nice car is it not? Go dyno it… I’d like to see how much power this car pushes. And when you picked up this car 3 years ago from me you never asked me what injectors it was running. What were you expecting 1000cc injectors? If you had any questions you could of easily asked me. Remember we never put this motor together, im just going by what i can visually see on the car.

BTW… your running gtr injectors so there not stock.

well if this is mitch then yea you actually told me it made around that much, and who said i was expecting 1000cc injectors.

and if this is mitch every time i wanted to talk to you you kept ignoring me in a way that you didn’t want to help like i was no one but im not talking about really ignoring me, i guess you might think that i was just another punk kid just looking around at cars, but i did buy a car off you, and i still want some more parts off you but i guess you still think im some punk kid looking around with no money, i have money and i emailed you a couple of times about parts and i still didn’t get a reply, that doesn’t mean you can go ballistic on me, cause it seems this is how you always act with me

dont go ballistic on me i fully said that i want you number so i can talk about the Car Specs!! i dont think you should go crazy on me cause of what DA 1 said, thats not my fault and i said i would like to know more info on the car that i dont know, so im not being rude here im just asking and then there you go, im not writing up on here that you a bad dealer on here i just want info.

i dont think you should go crazy cause of what DA 1 said, thats not my fault

No offence DA 1 you’ve been great with info for me

Did you read the end of DA’s post?

im not upset at all… im just a little annoyed. my apologies for making my post sound the way it did…but it seems to me that you think I gave you false info on your car… i just pm you my new number give me a call and we’ll talk… as for the seats i told your mom when i find a pair in the auction ill email her… i havent found a set yet… best bet is to try daryl from tunerlab.jp

naa you didn’t give me false info, i just want to know more info on this car as i want to do more upgrading.

you know i think we just got of on the wrong side and we misjudged eacohother, so im sorry as well.
I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything it’s just like i said im in for upgrading so i guess ppl might of thought i got some info on my car wrong

i’ll contact you soon

Guys i didnt mean no harm here… i can honestly say if this is an onijdm car,it should be nice clean quick car,i can vough for their selection of imports. i am friends with veloz and turboner who both got their cars through mitch along with other cars some of the other guys got.

ryangaudoin do what he said go dyno the car,thats alot of fun and that will tell you how far off you were from the butt dyno,also how much more potential ur setups got.

im gonna even give you my guess on power from the info ive gathered,most jap cars that are imported and were tastefully modified such as yours usually run 1bar of boost (roughly 15psi).

440cc injectors
gtr fuel pump
full trust intercooler
FPR
Racing battery
hks evc
turbo timer
full 3inch exhaust
nismo clutch (nice)
nismo lsd (nicer)
upgraded hks gt ball bearing turbo (wicked turbo)

with these upgrades you should be around 250-260whp 240torque if properly tuned@1bar (i dont know what you got for an ecu) but its got to have some sort of tune/piggyback to control these injecters… let me know how far off i was when you dyno it, you will also realize how much faster a 350whp 240 really is when you finally get there!!!

anyways, long story short… forget 500whp… if you dont have the experience and you have that poor of a driving record then you should stop modding the engine and start modding the suspension and brakes…

if you don’t do that, a 300whp S13 will smoke your 500whp s13 around the track every day of the week

yea but you dont understand i am going to built it fully with everything, i already know the suspension and stuff like that i already know, i already got a good brake system it’s just bigger slotted and drilled rotors i need now.

im doing stuff slowly and then when it’s fully built with the suspension and motor then i’ll go all wild on the track, till then im rolling with my 1j supra and i know everyone’s going to say built that the 1j btw i do have a 1j mk3 supra but im keeping the stock twins