SR20det GT2871R

hey im looking into buying the Garrett GT2871R for my sr20det… i jus need to kno wut exhaust manifold i need for it?? i was looking at the peak boost top mount but im not sure if the flange is the same? also im pretty sure i need new turbo lines to go top mount. so if anyone knows everything i will need to run this turbo please help me out! thanks

I believe your talking about the gt2871r with .86 a/r?? since you mentioned top mount… I dont have any experience with the .86 but i heard the Full race top mounts are really good and as for turbo lines, yes you will need new ones. Your going to need new piping as well because the turbine housing will not work with stock piping. I can go on forever with everything you need, it would be a better idea to state what you already know about and then people will insert what you need.

Oh yea and I’am confident to say that this has been discussed either on here or on zilvia.net so yea search would do wonders…

.64, bottom mount manifold… can keep stock manifold in fact…

money set up

see SG Motorsport section on this: http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?135454-SR20DET-Power-Upgrade-Walkthrough