stall when slowing down?

im just wondering what could be the problem here.
im obviously assuming its from my recent upgrades i put in, and ive yet to get my car tuned, but hear me out.
im comming to a stop, so i throw it in neautral, hit the brakes. car drops to about 100-200 rpm idle and dies, or comes back up to the regular 750.
also happens if i leave it in gear, and hold in the clutch and come to a stop. same stall issue.

now i just put 550 cc injectors and an adjustable fpr, gt28r, but i havent installed my z32 maf yet,
could the problem be im not getting in enough air, so it just floods out?
or i also have a rear mount battery, with a floating ground.??
or could it possibly be the alternator?

What are you running for engine management? And is your BOV atmo vented?

i just got the stock ecu, havent gotten around to buying something yet, or i was gonna get it chipped.
and sorry what does atmo vented mean?
its an apexi dual chamber. the older style.

You are running too rich, with 550cc injector and Stock ECU. The stock ECU is caliberated with 370cc injectors. So, you are getting (550-370)/370 more fuel, which will put you A/F ratio to about 10(Normal is 14.7) at idle. No wonder you are going to stall.

Get you’re ECU tuned…Even then doe sthe car run good under boost and at cruising speeds? If it does thats weird…But my car wants do die when I put it into neutral coming to a stop aswell…I know it is because of the BOV on my car though…If you bov isn’t recirculated I would consider doing so.

yea man for sure it runs perfectly fine, it just backfires occasionally.
xcye, when can i come down for a tune ???

I have a spare chipped ECU for your setting. I can send it to you if you can email transfer or paypal me the money. And I do need your ECU for exchange though.

Are you sure your ECU is a stock ECU(not chipped already)? 550cc with stock ECU, MAF should run like shit.

And yes, a leaky BOV or Turbo back surge can cause the problem you described too.

hmm maybe my bov may be shot.
well i havent gotten arlound to mounting my maf yet,
but in all honesty it runs almost fine with the injectors and turbo.
i will check out my ecu sometime this week, what do i look for to see if its chipped?

i would check your bov, if its atmospheric or leaking you’ll be running rich, and tune your ecu for your injectors

Check if there is a daughter board inside. Furthermore, if the tune runs good with Stock MAF, for sure, it will NOT work for the Z32 MAF. You will not be able to even idle your car with Z32 MAF.