State farm is teh Ghey

Hey Mr_240sx,

How did you get them to talk off your bike for the winter? I could only reduce the coverage. They only offer 12 month terms on bikes.

cvm07

i never said i didnt have tickets

i have 6 or 7

im just saying, hes still got it easy

hey rob you should call my place. its great
its a groverment group insurance company its cheap cheap cheap

call me for info

you guys are getting raped

i have nothing but good to say about statefarm

i have a couple of tickets, nothing major, but they’ve never affected my rates
every time my rates change, they go down

and whoever said having the agent not as a friend doesnt have an agent who is truly a friend. ask anyone whos heard my insurance claim stories, they have a lot of signing authority and can really help you out when its time to calculate your rate (apply all of the discounts), keep your rating up (i have 6 star, so do my parents, however they have a horrible track record with writing off vehicles, and i’ve written one off recently as well), i have a driver training discount and i never did any sort of driver training, and the list goes on. plus, when its time to get money from a written off car, they give us retarded amounts of money, they’d give me money for the quarter tank of gas that was in the car if i asked for it.

Yeah, I’m with Jammin on this one… pretty much the exact same deal… they still give me driver training discount too… and that was 12 years ago haha… plus 6 star and I have had 3 tickets in the last 2 months and have written off 3 cars, and plenty of tickets… The tickets I have been given would be more than 95% of the value of the 240’s in this club… (fines payed, now thats a different story… hehe)

Any time I walk in there in the morning, my agent, Sharron, picks up the phine and calls the rental place right away haha… and the settlements… never been less than extatic there too.

State farm FTW and I pay uh… $84 for the Kouki full coverage. my 92 coupe is under $70 for full coverage too, and they have no problems at when it comes to partial season driving… I just call, say “Hi Sharron, it’s Theo. I’d like to put the Kouki on the road and suspend coverage on the Chuki if thats alright.” “Ok Theo, your good to go.” “Thanks Sharron, see you soon.”
aaand done. Of coarse, she has no clue what a Kouki is haha…

area district also has a lot to do with insurance rate as well.

yeah theo’s insurance peeps are amazing…

i think it has something to do with family history though… its definately not the norm.

heck, i am with PC, and i pay $108 per month minimum coverage on a 92 s13, which by comparison to theo is not that great, and i havent ever spoken to anyone at PC more than once.

well the way they explained it to me is…

when im paying next to nothing during the winter months they said that they took that into considerationgs in chargind me a few extra bucks in my monthly payments to make up for it… but mind you ive never heard of anyone else ahving this sort of deal.

my parents know the statefarm guy and me and my parents have a total 4 cars 2 bikes a house and a motorhome insured through them… and we all have clean records. (knock on wood)

i am with state farm, but i have a friggan bombshell agent. she is hot. any ways. i pay 263 a month originally i called it was 340. so she said come down and bring all these papers. so i did. then the quote was dropped to 300 something after some minor adjustments… she told me i couldn’t pay her in interact for the first half payment . so the bank was right beside me and i ran over. got this deposit paper and some cash. and when i got back she said she fixed some things.and she got it dropped. and gave me a wink, my insurance is 263 like i said and i have an accident a Honda civic vs pole on black ice. but was ruled road conditions. and i had a speeding ticket. 135 in an 80km.that i guess im fortunate. i am just looking for some one to get me driving instruction certificate. with out all the driving. anybody?

lol… anybody want to hook me up too?

That is exactly what Sharron told me when I inquired about getting a bike this summer.

And yeah, to Bings assumption on family and history… probably true… between my dad and I, we have 9 or 10 cars insured and both our houses and I have a life insurance plan to give me a discount.

Check this out!!!

Sharron calls me up one day out of the blue, and asks about my life insurance situation. I told her I have a pretty good plan through work, but pitch it to me. She goes on to tell me that if I have 3 different types of insurance with them that I will get a 20% discount on all of my rates. I had the fire insurance on the house and the car insurance, so if I buy a life insurance policy, even the smallenst one you can get, I’ll qualify for the 20% off… Well I’ll be damned! the cheapest one was about $7.00 a month, so I went for it, saving myself almost $40 a month including the cost of the life plan.
Tell me you’d even think of quote searching after something like that.

So all of that on top of:
6 star driver discount
driver training discount
multicar discount
Oh, and I have a company truck, so I am like an occasional driver for my own F’n car! hehe.

yeah thats what state farm did with me theo

i had 5 star, multi lin discount, good student, drivers training, and i had life insurance and i was still paing 300 a month for a 92 buick regle 4 door…ripped off? i think so…i got both of these tickets one year ago and the never affected my insurance untill now…actually it was exactly one year ago because it was mid december when i got my first one…they ran a check on me randomly and then said my insurance is going up

BS i think it is…even with all those discounts i didnt even save money…when i was first had my 240 i paid 320 a month so when im 19 i shouldnt have to pay 300 for a 4dr

Thank you! I couldn’t remember what you were doing with your car and I will have to consider this option as opposed to a trailer…

Edit: Initial quote is $100/year!

I was paying $350/month full coverage…on a VERY high value. Since I’m still in school, have another 1 year in this program, and 2 in another, i really don’t drive; cannot afford it. I recently transfered the car into my father’s name. I pay the $200/year for insurance and for the upkeep. He’s going to use it in the summer and drive it to the track for me.

The problem with this situation is i cannot actually drive it on the street. Only 8 years of driving experience and thats not good enough for silver wheel. So I’ve got the moped and that’s really all the transportation i need in Downtown Toronto.

Fair enough, I haven’t explored it past the webpage but I wonder if they will consider my G1 as driving experience.

$60/month state farm
no tickets, no accidents, age 30

You also happen to live way out in Barrie where as I understand it, the further from the GTA you are without hitting another major city, pretty much the lower your insurance will be.

I have a feeling the fact that hes 30 with no accidents or tickets just might, again just mightttt have something to with insuring a 240

Oh for sure, but ask someone the same age and same driving record as his, but living in the GTA and they will surely be getting raped.

I did say ALSO, meaning aside from the fact that he is 30 and has a clean driving record.

probably most definitely true. I wonder why that is.i think Richmondhill, Thornhill, Unionville get it the worst. You also pay way to much to insure a 240 in general. For belair direct i would be paying the same amount with a twin turbo 300zx as i am now.