State farm is teh Ghey

I’ve been treated decently by Belair so far. Always helpful over the phone…but there are ups and downs to dealing directly with the insurer though. Can’t pull any crazy shit like John or Theo.

I pay $125/mo on my 240 (I’m 22 and live in the GTA)

ok so us in gta do get way higher rates
if i lived in barrie it would be 2897 abouts a year
because i live in markham i pay 3560 a year
difference of $663 just because i live in markham
yay for insurance
Edit both of these include fire, theft, vandilism

You non-at-fault-accident having son-of-a-bitch! :stuck_out_tongue: I pays t3h 300 :frowning:

damn man i don’t no how some of you pay so much for insurance, i got a 39 over i got in wasaga that i got reduced to traffic violation or something, its minor. And i m 19 and i m only paying 150 a month for my 240, with state farm, i think your agents are messing you up. But, i do have the good student discount.

its not the point of having these tickets…ive had both tickets for a year and my insurance has never gone up…wait untill u qualify for some discount then they run a check on u

im with bel air for $212/m, but currently suspended for the season. they said my premium will go down once i start up the covereage again. and thats with 1 speeding ticket. 10kms. but i have another driving a friends car. going 40 over. which is bs. i have to pay like 300 bucks for something that wasn’t really reasonable. everyone was going 130km/h, i was just going with the flow. even mikey was behind me at that time i got pulled over. it was probably because i was in a stupid CRV and was standing out. fuck

anyways…when i started my insurance with bel air. they asked if i have any sort of anti theft system which i did and that brought my payment to 240 from like 270 something, then i told them i have the insurance class certificate, and that was another 30 bucks off.

i’m just kinda worried about that big speeding ticket i have, which i’m going to fight.

Bel Air Direct…135 a month.

I’m 17, clean record, but its just basic coverage, so im looking more around 200 for full coverage.

Just got quoted $2000/year from BelAir Direct. 21, clean record.

yeah belair gave me a quote for about half of what the co-operaters wanted. I’ll be paying about $180 a month IIRC.

16 years old, Drivers training discount, student discount.

Not too bad compared to everyone else out there. I’m going to see if I can get it any lower with some other saftety/security features on the 240.

I found it kinda funny that I got quoted $6 more per month with my 1996 minivan.

1990 240 > 1996 Chrysler T&C (risk-wise)

State Farm is actually one of the better insurance companies especially if you own a motorcycle too.

26, G, 1 accident for improper left turn for 1991 240sx
$60/month and that includes my life insurance

I’m thinking about picking up a 2006 Yamaha R6 and apparently it’s the same rate for any bike (cc’s don’t matter) $600/year woot.

can any of u guys tell me what state farms policy on parking lot fender benders is ? 50/50 no questions asked? or depends ?

a billion easy-to-steal minivans on the road means a billion minivans need spare parts…

to a wrecker/recycler a late model caravan is gold, probably worth more than 99% of other vehicles they have