stay away from:basil resale

Once again the finger is being pointed and fault is being layed on me. Maybe an inquiry should have been made about the reason the spare tire is on the vehicle (by the way im pretty sure someone sliced my sidewall with a knife as i had a flat one day after work a few days prior to this happening and there is absolutely no damage to the wheel)

As far as me taking the truck apart as i have explained numerous times i simply removed the diff cover to find out what was going on and once i noticed the damage i replaced the cover and had it towed to the dealer.

Also $350 is not the issue here. I have had the worst customer service i have every recieved in my life, from the service manager Tony to John Basil himself. ( i was “guaranteed” yesterday by Tony that the truck would be done today and when i called this morning was told it needed a pinion bearing and he “didnt know how long it would take and had no idea when the truck would be done” i just stopped by the dealer and found my truck on the lift with no one working on it and was confronted by Tony asking why i was there and he still didnt know when it would be done. I was told to leave when i asked when my truck would be done

Please dont buy anything from this dealership. Obviously by the responses to this thread im not the first one this has happened to.