Stealthy Exhaust

STFU Chris, not everyone is as awesome as you are. lolll

Buddy Club Spec II exhaust.

Go Biiiiiig lol

Don’t get a RSR Ex-Mag. I have one. It looks stealth but is actually quite loud because there is no resonator.

Go to any importer and buy any exhaust with Jasma certification. Should cost $350 at max.

Jasma = JDM “carb legal” right?

That’s a good idea…let’s see… what importers do I know? None, other than RightDrive. lol

I’ll pm RightDrive, any other suggestions for importers?

STRAIGHT PIPE!!! :slight_smile:

str8 pipe!!! mufflers are for punks.

nigga you live in Peel!! Police will be on your ass without a muffler!! plus they will whip your ass like you owe child support lol!!

wonder if i can put akrapovic on cars…

such as 1000cc motorcycle exhaust… yoshi, akapovic, hindle etc…

would it work?

lol, its not that loud. if you drive appropriately. Plus the turbo dulls shit out nicely. Only time my car feels loud, is on the highway, at 3500rpms.

Plus my pipes are tucked. To the common cop they look like normal. ahah.

Agreed.

With a straight pipe, for a straight pipe. I can keep my car relatively quiet when cruising. When you rip tek though. Shit gets defaning loud.

Peel just arrest me for having a coffee. Not for my muffler. Weird eh?

Peel is just fucked. Power trippin fags

lol, yea very true.

My exhaust actually prevents me from speeding, or even moderately accelerating. ahah

no one knows if motorcycle exhaust would work on cars? with out losing any power ???

Motorcycle exhausts are preferred for smaller engines or N/A setups… Well… Not exactly preferred, but you know what I mean…

Its uncommon, but there’s lots of Miata’s that have Hayabusa mufflers on them, but as for being turbocharged or supercharged, no, 2.5-3" for force induction, 2.25" for NA.

The Miata’s running 'busa mufflers are usually stock NA, NA with an intake, or IRTB’d (individual runner throttle bodied).

It looks and sounds like ass Izzo. I’ve done it. I rana Hindle.

i got a 3’’ apexi noir im thinking of selling. its super quiet on my na ka and has a really smooth sound. its a noticable difference from stock but still pretty quiet.

and at night u cant even see it lol

That’s what she said…
haha not funny but I couldn’t help myself.

And what percentage of your drive is spent in that range? From what I remember of the gearing on a 240, I’m guessing… 80+%? Not sure about the rest of you, but IMO highway drone is the ONE unforgivable sin in an exhaust. In Canada, that’s pretty much where you are all the time, you’ll go nuts with annoying drone in your ears.

ic thanks for the infos.

Thank you for this post! I was starting to get the impression I was the only one that thinks obnoxious drone doesn’t equal power. lol

Whenever I’ve sat in a car with an aftermarket exhaust, on the highway or just cruising, omfg. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Maybe I can fuck with the resonance frequency somehow, so it goes higher or lower than at the highway cruising range of 3000-3400rpm.

An aftermarket exhaust is not that bad…only if you drive like 2-3 hours on the highway. I have a Blitz Nur spec R and I drive to work 70km there and back everyday all highway and its not bad and I have no back seats so all the noise travels into the cabin but I’am sure once I sound proof most of the trunk it will be alot better…