Stealthy Exhaust

dart izumi is the stealthiest

Checked zilvia and sawz this:

http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/the-124/89-dsh-94-NISSAN-240SX-EXHAUST/Detail

Enjoy

Looks like the cheap man’s BRM exhaust.

Better price than china fart cans meh… its aluminized steel but hey u get what u pay for at the end.

My stock exhaust lasted what…17 years and it is cheap aluminized steel as well… That exhaust has a stainless steel Magnaflow muffler, and I’ll add a stainless steel 18" (largest they give) resonator. The only aluminized part left is the piping in between. Big fucking deal.

I saw that site but skipped on it because I assumed they wouldn’t ship to Canada for a reasonable price. I don’t think that is the case anymore after reading it thoroughly (they ship to Canada through USPS!). I will probably end up buying that when time comes in January.

Thanks once again man! I can’t believe I overlooked that and just closed the tab. hahaha idiocy.

Apparently the “BRM’s are shit, have MIG welding and garbage flanges” according to Sasha. I know they’re mass produced and do not compare to his custom fabbed stuff, but damn, wasn’t expecting that.

Yeah well Sasha’s fab work is top notch, TIG welded, custom to whatever is required/needed/wanted so of course something else mass produced potentially will be shittier in contrast. BRMs are better than most off the shelf things being sold but meh… my opinion is they are overpriced still for what they are. If I knew better I wouldn’t have spent as much on an exhaust lol… I know it’ll last me but meh. I went for it because I didn’t want a fart can that every joe schmoe and grandma has.

Glad you found that though. Enjoy.

blitz realize tt exhuast or an rsr ex mag. looks stock and sounds good not loud

AhmadG you should check out Noyz Boyz Performance Exhaust 2834 Dufferin St
Toronto, (416) 256-3040

They did a custom bent 2.5" stainless steel catback for me for much less than the numbers you are throwing around, I provided the highflow cat and they got me a resonator to the muffler of my choice very reasonably turned it around in less than a day and gave full warranty. I haven’t had any problems with it at all and it sounds awesome and the cops don’t give me a second look!

For stealth nothing on the market comes even close to the apexi noir , its hands down the best value and quality on the market.

I have sold over 100 megan type 2s as well, never had a single complaint or warranty issue since 2004 on any of those catbacks.
Another great option is any of the dual tip magnaflows, with custom piping which i can help you get done as well, be in touch if you have any pricing questions etc.