Sti vs. Evo

35r, aww its so cute and little. I cant wait to see sti 35r vs evo 35r. And then i take on winners :biglol:

Back on topic, i’d buy an evo.

:rx3: either back it up or STFU…

show me some sti owners who used to have evos. I can think of two members on here alone who went sti -> evo.

i dont need to come up with anything you knob gobbler. You are a fucking moron if you think 2 people on this forum are “many” people. You are a fucking faggot fanboy and don’t have a clue.

as I thought… so STFU since you have to start calling names since you can’t cash that check you just tried to write.

two people on a forum like this is a high number - it might even represent 100% of nyspeed who have owned both.

I think it’s funny that you two are arguing. In the grand scheme of things they are essentially the same car. AWD, turbo small displacement rally bred cars. We’re going to end up sounding like the Fbody guys… :blah:

He just seems to have some notion that his car is far superior to the sti in every way and people who own stis cant waith to get rid of them. Hes just a fucking moron. Its pretty clear from the speaker wire thread that hes a fucktard and is a load that should have been swalloed.

god you are gayer than walter, and hes really gay.

you come into every thread acting like you are all-knowing swami. go buy a set of pear cables wrap them around your cack and beat off to the sweet sounds of perfection audio in your evo. no one cares how sweet you think everything you are into is. :gay3:

I said it once I will say it again

Evo = New F-body

^^
not far off except there is no death involved when you add turns to the race track.

I guess I win this argument since we now have two homophobic trash talkers who ran out of logic.

no pear cables in the evo… just zapco balanced line driver simbilink technology which is the dog’s bollocks

You already have enough people in this thread bitching at you…please don’t get me started…

:word:

someone lock this thread, its gone down the shitter

come to an auto x, watch rushman… you’ll see that f bods can handle pretty fucking well and beat the fastest evo on any given day you dumb shit.

PS you have no idea how pissed off i have to be to admit there are f-bods that can handle.

Face it, Evo owners are a different breed - kinda like viper owners…

Evo owners are poor. I garuntee that 80% of Evo owners initially wanted to buy an STI, but moved down to the evo because of affordability.

I’m still curious if there are any known people who went evo -> sti. (it seriously was a innocent question at first)

I found one guy who went evo8 -> sti -> evo9 but that doesn’t really count if you go back.

you figured me out… I couldn’t afford a 30K car so I went out and purchased a 30K car.

wait, that doesn’t make sense?

Oh, so what it comes down to is that you don’t like resale value?

evo 8 and you probably got used. sure 30k sounds about right… :lolham:

Actually, 20k with 10k in speaker wire.

stupidity > this thread