Sti vs. Evo

Merged.

SEARCH Damn it.

I just saw this, after a year and few months. Funny I remember saying this

one interesting thing to note is that you meet many former subaru drivers who switch to the evo… but almost never meet evo owners who switch to the STi.

in fact, if there are any examples of evo to STi I would be curious to hear their reason for switching and if they regret it.

Very true

i voted evo, i’ve test drove an 06 sti when i was daily driver hunter and i didnt like it, the car just didnt fit me. Driving in psphinxs evo all sumer was a blast, love that car. However sti exhaust note > *

MJ

wait till this summer with the 35r :smiley:

not true at all you are a fucking retard. i have been in the subaru community since early 04 bought my 05 in august of 04 and know of 2 people that said what you are talking about. both of those people were on a national car forum. go pretend to hear the difference between $500 speaker wire and $2700 speaker wire.

people that go from sti to evo will still tell you that the sti was a better car. :lol:

OT: Rob, COD4 tonight?

evo all the way baby!!!

fo sho

and evo guys, this dude is on your side, this is -54787853857 votes for you

i mean sure, the m16a4 is easier to mod and looks meaner, but the g36c has a much better build quality and i like the way it feels in my hands.

But the g36c lacks the displacement of the tride and true mp44 even if it lacks supporting mods.

ya my friend has got a evo

so crisp it is a beast!!!

my friend (ME) owns an sti and maybe its not decked out in fine quailty APC merchandise but i guarantee my car will be running long after your friend’s is.

ehhh
i dont know here are the specs

evo w
hks cat back exhaust
75 shot of nos
recaro seats (stantard)
new bov
jacked suspesion down
jdm headlights
little carbon fiber slits on the front kit
huge ass wing LOL

Your friend has an EVO W?!

Thats like, a OMG… I Don’t even know!

:ohyeah:

ahhaha jacked down suspension ?
little carbon fiber slits?
huge ass wing

hahaha

:wtf:

You forgot to list the carbon fiber side car to his jock strap that you seem to conveniently strap into every night.

i smell fake account, no one is this fucking stupid… well not many are this stupid.

wtf? rofl