Stolen Car Alert: 240SX in Pittsburgh, PA

Yea for sure. Thats what i’m sitting here thinking. :doh:

maybe the shop parted it out. :dunno:

that did come up on RacePA that people think the shop had something to do with the disappearence

wouldn’t the shops insurance have to cover that? Not a big fan of those guys but they don’t seem like thieves in my opinion.

ahh you got me, don’t worry i will bring it back in a few days! i have to turn it back into a s14! sorry

The shop should be the onew responsible. how fucking dumb are they to just “think” the car was picked up? shouldnt they have to give the keys to the owner for him to leave?

Just to clear up the plate thing, on RPA i’m pretty sure the car’s owner goes to Pitt. He’s just from outta state.

Foose came and stole it and will be featured on overhaulin

the shop where my dad takes his trucks to and gets em inspected, u can just come in the nite and take ur car if u have the keys, and pay next day or whatever! they never call to say hey did u take ur car?

not sticking up for shop, but u never know, where my bro works, ppl call all the time and say, unlock the car, and put keys in the ash tray, ill pick it up later tonite! or that there customers will have extra keys and pick up the car later on.

and idk, ive always heard great things about ESE, i wouldt think of them to do this but you never know

that car looked pretty sick too,

I’ll keep an eye out…
Who ever took that car knew what they where taking…for sure

I will personally vouge for ESE. I know them well and they are anything but thieves. It is unfortunate that this car was stolen but it happens. If a thief wants to steal your car they’re gonna steal it. Also, there are 2 sides to every story so I am questioning the accusations of neglegance. Hope for the best.

the kid who owns the car is from Pittsburgh

he bought the car from somewhere else, didnt get the pa plates before he went and took pics

thats what i was just thinking since the shop claimed they saw someone with keys picking it up and they had the only keys to the car your friend should ask for his keys back and see what they have to say

although my uncles vette got stolen awhile ago from the truck garage he works for someguy just came and put a key in and started up the key worked in the door and all never got it back the cops said it was probly someone who works at a dealer where they can get keys made from the vin when there lost

its a s13 coupe :doh:

on-topic though. there was just a guy i know in harrisburg that had his garage raided and everything was stolen. he was a 240sx owner too, heres a list of what he had stolen.

Some time between 7pm last night to 12pm today
My garage was broken in to.

96 TypeX blacktop SR20 (on engine stand)
Sr tranny/ drive shaft
Garret GT2871R
Peakboost manifold
Peakboost Downpipe
Tial Wastegate
Garrett FMIC
HID’s
TurboXS BOV
z32 Brakes
Z32 MAF
Apexi N1 Catback
Blitz BLM gauges (x3)
Grex(greddy) shift knob
Spare Redtop SR (every every thing still on it)

ALL MY TOOLS !!!
Lights (even took my little heater)

Jimmy

damn, that sucks balls. someone had to knwo that his car was there. not to many thieves would steal a 240 to start out w/, unless they knew shit was done. on top of that, who would think to look for a done up 240 at a german auto shop? hope he had full coverage on a done up 240, and not just a normal 240, or he wont get shit.

haha

thats what i meant!

you take the shop to court and they cover that not him

All this 240 shit being stolen somebody better build a bad ass 240! This is rediculous

This is interesting… I got an email from a buddy of mine a few days ago when my buddy found out it was stolen. The odd thing he said though was “what do u know about ese?: I think they stole my buddy’s car.” I’m sorta confused by my buddy’s email. I’ll have to talk to him further after reading this thread.

…and the dude COULD go after the shop since it was in service on ese’s property. I mean, most people wouldn’t know to… though it would be a long teeth grinding process if he did. Regardless, it sux ass and i’ll keep my ear out for any cheap sr parts.

hahaha… owned :bought: