Stolen Car Alert: 240SX in Pittsburgh, PA

how is ESE supposed to know that was his only set of keys…any intelligent person has a backup set of keys. Ive called shops before and told them to just lock it up and ill come by and get it later and pay the next day with cc by phone. its not a big deal. and even if he told them he was gonna call before he came to get it, kids are extremely unreliable… not a shock that they handled it the way they did. im not sayin I personally agree with it, but i definitely understand their point of view. ps from what i understand the ppl that own that shop are loaded anyway and could probalby buy that car a thousand times over, so why steal it and ruin a good thing?

dude has a point…
although it is an unfortunate situation

i think the biggest point that no one brought up… why in gods name would you take a Nissan to a Euro shop? something does not add up there. I am not saying that ESE does not have the knowledge to work on it. but something seems fishy about that

when doing business it doesnt matter who you are dealing with at all…it should be handled properly whether you ASSUME this person is unreliable or not…nothing should ever be this shady about a situation involving any half-respectable company

I’d have to say they prefer working on euros and have been known to turn down jobs including imports. They did some work on 1SICEVO and some other imports I know of…They know their limits.

reread what i wrote. I am not questioing their ability. but it makes me wonder why a nissan ended up at a euro car tuner.

guess the owner didnt know about Hybrid :hs:

I’m agreeing w/ u. I figure, what would ESE have to offer the owner?
…who obviously either has alot of money and/or a descent knowledge of his car, considering the pictures and mod sheet, the thing couldnt be put together by a fool. The only thing I can think of is ESE’s mustang dyno…why he chose that over any other shop? Location? assuming hes from Oakland…Then again, if he had that car in oakland and someone wanted to steal it…why didnt they there? Why would it dissappear at ESE in a relatively crime free suburb?

CSI Pittspeed bitches :naughty:

crime free suburb HAHAHAHAH wtf?

2nd the kid is a punk bitch… he fucked people over for years online selling shit… he even fucked around with my trying to buy my bumper… so tough shit IMO

1. he bought the car as it sat from some dude in minnesota or some shit maybe not built by a fool, but bought by one.

:v8killer:

he’s a douchebag… he probably is committing insurance fraud as we speak. i have no remorse…

now, yes they do…

ESE might not have been @ fault but it was sitting on their lot :shrug:

Not sure if htis was covered in this thread:

Lastly, the owner is Nick P. (Former VW owner) Hence why he went to ESE I am sure. Kid bought this car already as is. He had it for maybe 4 months.
Sucks that he had it stolen.

bing to the mother fucking O!

here is most of the story:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2321713

cliffnotes: got the car dynoed at ese, cracked his exhaust manifold

ese said they would get the parts in and fix it, and did

got stolen

i think the car was at ese because they had a dyno and it was probably the closest place to go

Yea that def makes more sense y his car was at ese.

GREAT NEWS!

the owner of shop in Indiana,PA Concept Illusions got ahold of me and said has almost all the parts. No car but most of engine,suspension,exhaust and wheels. The car they think was junked. The owner of the parts was notified.

The state police are involved and will hopefully get the lil rat bastard that took the car.

if everything works out score one for the good guys

and a big thank you goes out to Concept Illusions

not that much of a score seeing that the car is gone.

how did he get them?

nice…they will be payng restitution for a long time. ESE turned me down for tuning hondas with AEM EMS. Didn’t turn me down, but kind of turned their nose up to me.

cars not that hard to replace the thousands and thousands in aftermarket parts would have hurt a lil more

:gives:

Prob someone that goes to IUP needed a ride back to school…no joke