Stolen Car Alert: 240SX in Pittsburgh, PA

or some coke if it was goin to IUP

funny all the conclusions people jump to…it does sound shady but doesn’t all thievery?
ESE does seem to be a eurocentric shop but it is their name isn’t it? my feeling about most tuning shops are that money and what you pull up in dictates the experience and treatment you receive plain and simple…hope the kid finds the s13 and learns whatever lesson there is to learn from it such as how to work on his own car or how to prperly insure a vehicle OR that life sucks sometimes and it has no real mercy…guess my point is car theft SUCKS!!! and bratty tune shops suck almost as bad… oh yeah maybe one of ESE’s employees did have something to do with it as iv’e met a few criminal-minded mechanics in my day but i doubt ESE is involved with it as a whole…nuff said

I’ve heard good things about ESE but they need more mechanics…I asked them about stopping by and having them change my tranny fluid and possibly do a LTW fltwheel/cutch in the near future…they told me I couldn’t get in for 6 months. F that.

Probably cause they are too busy dynoing thier own cars to acctually work on someone elses