story of the day

well i was leaving school…high school that is im grade 13 and i notice this dude in a red 05 civic driving around like a crazy moe foe…driving quick and looking like a tool

well i leave school in my winter beater and hes just driving around the parking lot swirving and just missing people…i think to myself hes gonna hurt someone…

i go to my friends house later that night…well my brother calls me up and says “hey rob u know that guy in the red civic driving around ur school” so i ask him what happened…

well sure enough he was following my brother and they were going around this huge corner in milton, he hits the brakes swirves out of control and then goes into the ditch and hits a poll

the best part is…its his friends moms car…his friend saw it all while he was driving with my brother…so the kids went and drove it off a bridge…so they said they were going to do

aftermath: retards in civics think they are cool and ask stupid…sh1t comes back to them and bites them in the ass when they wreck a car

its called KARMA baby…i hate people like that with a passion and that is a perfect example of why men pay higher insurance…because guys get into a car and think they are cool

robattire

Nudes of the mom?

What’s this about driving it off a bridge? They tryin to claim it was stolen or something?

Must be a slow day.

yah I missed the part about the bridge too.

:^o :^o :^o :^o :lol:

ya they think that they will be able to claim it as stolen and updated pics of the naked mom comming soon

This story sucks.

When did they bring back grade 13?

its not called grade 13 i guess u would call it a victory lap…i need grade 12 chemistry to get into college for firefighting and unfortunatly i had to go back to school cause i tried getting it in adult ed and it sucked…ive been off school for a whole year so this is my first semester back and man it sucks assss

high school chicks dig dudes with cars