street racing accident tonite?

i heard tonite in woodbridge hwy 50 and something there was a so called “street racing” accident 3 modified cars, one hit a pole the other in a ditch and the third drove away.

truth is my girlfriend told me she haerd it on the Tube. it mite be a bit blury. expect to probably hear more about it tomorow.

guarentee at least 3hondas were in this accident :stuck_out_tongue:

nah i bet at least 2

lol more street racing crap… haha

thats actually near where I live, I haven’t heard of anything :S

if this happened Sat afternoon then it did not look good. hwy was closed off in both
directions one car in the ditch but i could not see the other. i have not heard anything
about racing or speeding. although it would not surprise me.

peace

on city news, it has no reference to street racing, just 2 cars going head on

Serious Fail to Remain Accident - Appeal for Witnesses

Brampton, ON - Peel Regional Police Major Collision Bureau investigators are appealing for witnesses to a serious multi vehicle fail to remain accident that occurred on Saturday, April 14th, 2007, at approximately 12:30 pm.

Four vehicles were involved in the collision that occurred on Highway 50, north of Coleraine Drive, in Brampton. Three of the vehicles - a Silver BMW, a Silver Pontiac Grand Am, and a Black Jeep - remained at the scene while a fourth vehicle, described as blue in colour, fled.

As a result of the collision, three individuals were sent to hospital, the most serious of which were a male and female who were transported to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre for treatment. Their injuries are serious but are not considered to be life-threatening at this time.

The investigation is continuing. Anyone with information is urged to contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext. 3710 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

it seems the STREET racers are not hondas and are not the modified cars :stuck_out_tongue: im assuming its the crazy minivan driver style ppl that are just reckless drivers

its possible one of the cars used the center ‘common’ lane to pass slower traffic.
i see people do it all the time on this raod.

peace

all i know is that some one dun fucked up.

big time

The other night I went to a spot where I belive these cars meet. an old friend who owns a turbo integra told me to meet him at Hwy 7 and martin grove to watch races’, there is a plaza(Tim hortons, wendys etc… ) just before martin grove there, where at night is filled with modified cars, as i noticed when i got there. mostly hondas/acura, lots of rice (lambo doors strobe lights) cops were everywhere that night, I didnt stay to see wheather ppl were gona race or not, but my friend was talking about a previous race where some1 had died. and the only nissans i saw there were 2-3 300zx’s that came by, otherwise a pretty popular place for ppl…

I sometime go up there and chill and sometimes go and watch the races. I saw 2 accidents but no death.

used to hang out there on my way back from Brampton, I used to live in north york. Cops were always there though when i went on friday nights

that reminds me, the rogers guy who did my cable raced a bell minivan in his rogers mini van lol

Hah!

Try taking Mississauga transit into Toronto. I used to ride from Mississauga to Kipling station. Almost daily there would be a TTC vs Mississauga Transit drag race for the right lane.

That, and I’ve seen UPS and FedEX trucks go at in on Richmond, heading towards Spadina.

I also saw a beat up Chrysler minivan trying to beat a DB9 on the same stretch. The van barely managed to stop before rearending stopped traffic.

Everyone wants to get in the left turn lane.

People are impatient, overconfident, inattentive, self-absorbed assholes.

Hell, Global gave some guy 10 minutes worth of news air to showcase some knob in a minivan, recently voted Canada’s worst driver by Discovery. Oh sorry, he wasn’t always in a van. He had a Corsica too. They had him on tape playing “bumper tag” and cutting off just about everyone that passed him.

They had the reporter chick in the minivan with him, his wife and kids, booking it down the 400 at 180. He calls himself a “stunt driver”. Apparently that’s his job. They showed some hackneyed cable access quality commercial where he smashed a car through a wall in a house.

lol im more likely to kill someone driving my jeep than my s13

hwy7 and marty grove tim hortons/wendy is a heatscorer central. go there and expect a few ticket.

I seen that show, What a asshole. What if the truck he cut off hit another car Filled with Kids?Dude doesnt think!

Or he comes up against someone that’s a bigger asshole then he is? Cutting off a transport truck in a Corsica is a good way to get killed. Half those drivers are either pretty much OK with killing other drivers. The other half are long haulers so hopped up on goofballs they won’t even notice him.

A rig has a huge blindspot directly in front of the nose.

Or, how about another driver who shares his philosophy? Pit maneuver works really well against a minivan.

Just drives me nuts that half this board can’t go out for a coffee without getting hassled, yet this guy not only broadcast himself on national TV TWICE, he’s still driving.

Imagine someone had video footage of somebody “street racing” with kids in the back seat.

The cops would have powers to shoot us on sight.

Maybe we should all fabricate stunt driver liscenses?