stretching tires in Rochester

so i figure that someone will tell me that Im an idiot or something but I would like to know if there is any place that would be get to stretch some tires onto my wheels preferably in rochester - i know swerve does but i don’t want to drive there to do it

TIA

Only faggots stretch their tires. So what other faggotry shit do you plan on doing to your car? Stupid fucked up camber, maybe a rusted hood?

Youre an idiot

lol, <3 nyspeed. Take the trip to Swerve, they’re not far off the thruway and they rock.

i know - swerve is the only place that I know of - i just didn’t want to go there before going to TN this weekend

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

well i did camber already - didn’t like it - also had type A’s with that setup (shoulda kept them) rusted hood is next - i’ll send you a pic when it’s done :wink:

Triangle tires. GO!

so much hate… reason why i no longer post here.

i thrive on triangle tire hate.

que angry matt in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1…

He didnt say he was trying to stretch 205’s on a 9.5" rim. Jesus fucking christ get off his dick

In that case any tire shop can install and he wouldn’t be asking unless he was looking for SIQQQ stretch.

Give the guy a break.

Stretched tires are lame but at least help him achieve the lameness.

maybe hes a newb and has 235s on a 9inch rim and think its a siqqq stretch :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: however it’s probably not the case lol. but people shouldnt be so harsh

I for one sometimes enjoy streched tires.

omg dont say that…

instant ban!!!

you got PM.

Guys lol this is the fucking AUTOS section!!!

what, us humans can’t post in here?

why dont you want to come to buffalo? visit the fam, get your tire stretch on @ swerve…

plus the description of the sub-forum is general automotive discussion ergo the question is perfectly ok to ask - there is just too many opinions to see that

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I was just there this weekend and i saw you on saturday night leaving JPs but you didn’t notice my vibrantly annoying car lol - put the car down for the summer and put some polyurethane bushings in the endlinks = much better handling :slight_smile:

LOL

+1 Swerve FTW