Stuck loose wheel stud

So yesterday I was working on my car, got a few things fixed mostly just rattles I’ve found cuz of the new coilovers, then we decided to try a set of rims my buddy had lying around.

I started to take off the front drivers side wheel and 3 bolts came out fine the last bolt was coming out fine then started to get tight and then appeared to be at a werid angle. Well soon the bolt got really tight and my friend was tring to get it off so we could repair the stud while i was on the brakes, now it seems like the stud got stipped where it goes onto the spindle, the little spines on it, hopefully it was the stud and not the spindle that got stripped. Now the blot is half way off and the fused to the stud and they both move in and out about half an inch.

How the hell do i get these thing apart now? Is there a way to saw off the back of the stud from behind?

You need to get a pair of vice grips, lock them onto the lug nut.

Have one person hold them so the lug/stud will not spin.

Buy a hardend drill bit that is bigger than the stud/threads.

Drill through the lug nut all the way then the lug will come off and you will be able to remove the wheel.

I c so basically get the bolt off the stud…

I had this problem too. But my stud ended up breaking off. so i had to buy a new stud and nut. It was only like 7 bucks total.