wheel stud snapped. help/suggestions =(

so I got new wheels and im changing them and I do the 3 wheels and im on the last one in the rear. I am loosening the 2 lug nuts and lock nut doing it criss cross pattern. and im trying to loosen this one lugnut. i pul l nd pull wont budge. So I am yanking it really hard straight for like 30 seconds and boom. it breaks off. so now I have a broken off studand the one rear wheel is sitting on three lugnuts.

The question is how do I fix that, do I need to order a hub? I am not sure what part I need to get to replace it. I am so sad =( I shoudl never be near tools again. I always seem to screw something up.

Also am I able to drive it to a shop near by of course driving slow? Will it hold up?

Suggestions, comments, concerns please.

If you drive slow and keep an eye on it you should be fine with 3/4. All you need to do is get a new nissan wheel stud and lug nut, hammer out the old one, and pull the new one through. Take off the rotor and caliper and it should be really simple. I know its easy on my skyline anyway, pulsar could be different though. Either way its a simple fix.

I am driving a 180sx now. yeah the stud broke in half. im goig to go to myt mechanic and see if he can pull it through and put a new one in.

mismatched wheels wooo ghetto stylez

changing a stud is a 10 minute job. Just take off the wheel, and rotor. pound out the old one. and press the new one in with a lug nut.

Haha, me and elnagro and dave did 5 on my car in a parking lot in the dark with almost no tools, haha.

whyaaat? sweet thanks. awesome defintely some news i like to hear.

Yeah, just get an open-ended lug nut to pull the stud in.

http://www2.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=154627
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/157689

sorry just posting info so I can get ot it later. at work.

Would any tire shop or partsource have a wheel stud and lugnut for me or do I have to go to nissan?

they are $1.99 at partsource

they are $1.99 at partsource

A bunch of washers help, too.
If not, 3 isnt THAT bad. Ive run 3 for awhile, and I know some people at drifting do, too.

have fun, took me a few hours to pound the new one in… getting the old out is no problem

I took it to a shop and the guys replaced all 4 because they were old. it took them about an hour.

pretty happy everything came through

about an hour to do 4 studs?

i did mine on the side of the road in 5 minutes

front or rear? they did rear

They take the same time to change.

After the wheel comes off it is 2 bolts and a couple swings of a hammer