Stunt Driving?

HERE’S THE TWIST. I talked to the cop after getting pulled over, he looked under the hood and all that stuff and told me my car is not safe to drive because its got no horn and wiper arms. He said it would need to be towed, and HE AGREED TO HAVE IT TOWED TO MY HOUSE with their tow truck. I asked twice in order to verify. Then I was asked to sit in the car while he gets the tow truck. I was expecting “operate unsafe vehicle” charges.
Next thing, another cruiser shows up, the cop goes into the 1st cruiser and were chilling for like 20 minutes. He then goes back to his cruiser and takes off, pretty much flooring his car.
The tow truck comes, I help the tow truck driver load my car onto the tow truck. The cop returns, and gives me these pink papers. Tells me to sign to realize my car will be impounded and license suspended. Not to say I was shocked!!! After long argument he basically stuck to saying that I was fishtailing when passing the van. He told me to talk to the judge. He told me that it was the law, and that he saw me fish tail. What could I do? Grab his gun and shoot him??