Stunt Driving?

The pink paper I had to sign pretty much says “We hereby notify u that ur license is now suspended because of Stunt Driving and Racing. Know it.”
The other pink slip pretty much says that “We got your car, its in this pound. HA HA”.
You’re right… I should have stood my ground… I should not have let them do anything until I get my lawyer present. Shit. I was so shocked when they ambushed me with this tho… i.e. saying they let me go and then handing me pink papers… it felt like the cop pistol whipped across the side of my skull… i felt all dizzy and unable to think.

We should all know that… and whoever don’t realize, should really try to learn from my mistake. ITS STUPID TO COORPORATE WITH THE POLICE WHEN THE SITUATION IS SERIOUS. It only leads to getting more fu(ked. I’d like to see u guys try to disagree with me.

I always thought that the best way to deal with cops is to be courtious… it had worked in the past, but I haven’t been pulled over for the last several years, and as I said my record is now cleaned. No tickets last 5 yrs. And so, inexperience takes its toll. :frowning: