Stunt Driving?

Huh? I was stating that someone shouldn’t generalize the new population of SONlings as ALL speeders/racers/idiots/morons/not too smart/think “It’s not my fault I didn’t follow the law”.

Just because I’ve been on a WEBSITE for a year or less doesn’t mean I’m any of the above. That’s my point. And when you’re simply (you = anyone of the age) one or 2 or even 3 years older than me, it doesn’t automatically mean I should bow before you or kiss your ass or deal with what you said simply because you said it. I’m still a person, who thinks for himself.

I wasn’t trying to cause an argument/insult. I was just saying I guess implicitly that some people on son (no, not Farmer even though I quoted him) have a serious ego/e-peen issue and need to understand that this is a website and we’re all REAL people, and your time on this site doesn’t mean you’re any less of a person.

Things like that recent incident you had, Mark, is what shows whether a person is a decent person or a moron. Not when you signed up for a website or are 2 years younger than someone. Age is a number. It’s also quite circumstantial in terms of what you’ve “experienced” within those years.

=)