Suggestions on a 18" tire?

I need a 245/18 for my S4, I want something that will last at least 30,000 miles and is a decent performance tire. I would like to pay less than 200 per tire.

Anyone got any preferences?

i kinda like the toyo t1r’s that my car came with, they are roudded sidewall so you can go a lil bit wider and they wont rub…

ive also had good luck with kumho MX’s

did you get new wheels for the S4?

^^^ you do not want kuhmo mxs for all year.

poopra PM’d

he never said all year, he said performance…

yea youre right, i just figured wanting tires that will last a long time on your DD, then thats what he was thinking - maybe he has winter wheels i dont know

I have snows mounted on stock rims so these would be for summer only.

Yeah I bought 18" BBS CHs, yours looked so I had to get them ha

I actually found a set on ebay for a pretty good deal, but the tires on them which were brand new are too big for my car.

The only tires that I am finding in 245/35/18 are Falken 451 & 452s for a decent price so Im probably going with one of those.

my friend went to swerv and got a set of tires for his 18 inch CH’s on his VW for 650ish mounted and everything.

CHs are everywhere

nitto 555s

www.discounttiredirect.com

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireProductCategoryDetailBrnd.do?tpc=NITHZ4&tp=&tc=NITHZ3

I got the Kumho exsta all seaons, dirt cheap, and they do the job. like $107 a tire or some shit like that.

X…

Toyo T1-R. $164 ea. from edgeracing.com
I run them on my summer wheels and I’ve been pretty happy with them.

I ended up getting Falken 452s 245/35/18, could of got the 451s but I think these will last longer and is worth the extra $$

I found Hankooks K104s on the net for 100 each, but no one had them in stock, and had no idea when they would get them. They sounded like a great tire for the price from review but no one has them.

:word:

They are :slight_smile:

Did you check Edge racing? They always seem to have them in stock. Next time I guess…

Tirerack.com

Yes I tried Edge racing and every other tire site that I could find.