Summer START @ Dunnville Review / Pic's / Vid's / Thank You Thread!

I acctully had a couple decent ones of TORQDSS’s car as well

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/2519680833_c010daef0b_b.jpg

We’re still waiting on last years DVD. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. :lolsign:

sex

yeah it def could have been worse, i’m glad we didn’t have serious incidents. anyone else have their ABS kickin on at the end of the front straight? I’m curious.

No ABS, but my pedal is was/is not anywhere near where it used to be.

Definitely getting dedicated track pads/rotors for next time.

I pulled Fuzzyfish’s ABS fuse for that resone… my evo never did and i was as close to locked up as you could get a few times… boy that car lets you push past my limits…

Thats exactly what I’m doing too, that and changing to the brake fluid that doesn’t boil. I should probably do the same with the power steering fluid that boiled over too.

Thanks for the pics, those are awesome!!

Can’t wait to see it out again at the next one. If I see ya I’ll come introduce myself and check out your car :slight_smile:

I’m ordering my Hawk HP + pads tonight. Still debating about what rotors to use. Cross Drilled? Slotted? Both? This topic comes up every once and a while…just wondering what the concensus here says.

cky89 and anyone else please do, i’d like to meet more of the people on here so I have a face to attach to a name

Brembo blanks.

:tup: Will do. See you there!

I don’t know if you know but I was with Chris. You towed home the car I drove there lol. Nice to meet ya.

:word: No need for slotted or drilled rotors.

If you do a search there are a few threads about it. i have cross drilled and slotted on right now and they worked great. i did notice that most of the experienced guys had slotted but not drilled. Hawk HP Plus pads are a must I think, thats what I’ll be getting.

ok, back on topic…
I was driving back home with Chris’s (SoloIIscoob) S2000 on the trailer and I was trying to find the apex and exit point of all of the turns. I had to keep reminding myself I had a trailer with a car on it and I was driving a truck… not a Camaro

Do not get drilled. They will crack often in track conditions, get slotted only. If you want to go pro about it, get Hawk HP Black for the front and HP Plus for the rear.

thewird

def say hi at the next event. I’m not sure what track day i’ll be at though, depends on how things go with work.

I had HP+ with drilled/slotted… and braided brake lines… also removed my heatshield I did like 15 laps straight with no brake fade at all… Maybe I wasnt pressing them hard enough…

A little photoshoppin’…not the best, but not horrible…took the dude out and cropped it down a bit.

so what broke on the s2k?