Sunoco sponsorship?

Ok,

I was filling out a survey at Sunoco’s website and noticed they have
a section for sponsorship section for online application.
Now I figure it should be done by a modorator. But I was wondering what
everyone else things of the idea? And what we could offer and what we want from them as its part of the application.

Take it EZ.

i’d put a little sunoco sticker on my car for cheap gas. though i doubt it works that way

are north ontiaro nissan club (NEO) has one. I think we tryed but got a no. (about 2years ago)

^^^

yup, obviously Sunoco had not screening process…lol

well we have grown alot in 2 years… theres more stucture to the club.
way more people, and alot more cars that can turn head and that can put out some serouse speed. I think we’d have a better chance now then 2 years ago.

and I’d be interested to know what NEO got outa the deal?

And did I put this in the right section? or should it have been car chat?

I don’t know what section this should be in but anytime I hear the word “sponsorship” I think green $… Sunoco you say huh? I will look into it.

Okay i looked into to it it’s nothing special :frowning:
Basically they will help sponcer events etc. I think it benefits them more by advertising then the car club it self. The sponcorship is through Suncor Energy (Sunoco is a division of Suncor) and here is what is sais on the website:

"Sponsorships

In addition to providing charitable gifts through the Suncor Energy Foundation, Suncor provides sponsorships for local initiatives and events in Canada and the U.S.A.

Sponsorships are directed to community and not-for-profit organizations that are not Canadian-registered charities and are, therefore, ineligible for funding through the Suncor Energy Foundation.

Sponsorships can include a cash, product or in-kind contribution."

Personaly I would rather have a Sunoco sticker on my car and either receive a cheque from them every month or have them pay for some of my up grades or get like 200 free liters of Ultra 94 per month or something like that. :dunno:

I was one of the early Admins on TCC about 4 years ago. We got sponsored by Sunoco.

It really did nothing for the club other than they sent us a few hundred bucks in Sunoco gift certificates.

I say the Son240sx admins get sponsored and use the certificates as a thank-you for your hard work…someone might as well benefit

i tried a while ago, got no where…

i’ll try again if you guys want.

What time is this meet?

Hell… apply and tell them they can have what ever they want if we can have ultra 94 at the cost of regular. I fail to see what else they could offer…

Here is sunoco’s response

"Good morning.

Thank you for your application for 2006 car club sponsorship. Unfortunately sponsorship for 2006 closed on January 31st and our clubs have now been chosen. We invite you to keep in contact with us during the year and let us know about your club events. Let us know where you will be and how we can help and we may be able to lend some support.

Thank you.

Suncor Energy Products Inc."

shitty Deal!