Super HICAS Guru's

G’day Lads,

First thing’s first. I do not need nor want to hear…“oh just get rid of dat der hicass” Im looking for experienced answers.

When I first bought my car she had blown struts in the back, worn to shit inner tie rods, outer ball joints and belts popping out of rear tires bald. When I drove her back from the Hammer. She was all over the road. Hit a divy, wave, man hole, what have you in a certain way. The ass end swings. Hard to explain. Yet hopefully someone will understand what I mean.

NOW. With Bing’s full set-up for the rear (RUCA’s, Street links, aluminum bushings) all new tie rods and ball joints, new struts, tein ss and a solid alignment with .5 negative camber over stock in the rear.

Now, this just started after the long weekend. My tires are getting pretty low. Don’t think that could be it though. Already quadroople checked everything. Tight. Maybe HICAS rack worn out? 270,000kms.

Need to know anything else…let me know. Would like to have this figured out as I want both HICAS and a lock bar. So I would like to have HICAS working safely and tight again.

Thanks boys,

Chris

Is it me or did you not say the problem…? Lol

lock bar cancels hicas which part of your tire is balding?

thank to op for bringin it up. i have similar issue, but I attributed it to my negative camber which is quite a bit more. looking for more educated answers on this as well. +side with hicas, rear end swings out without much tire squeal in low speeds(1&2 gears) so it should conserve tread wear.

inside is balding due to camber…and well. lots and LOTS of tire spinning lol