Supercharger or Turbo

it also goes down to a 2.5 magnaflow muffler tho

Well i am taking opinions But i never go cheap on my car unless i realllllly have to but for something like that i would prolly buy a good set up i wonder if anyone has a set up for cheap?

if you dont go cheap, why did you buy a civic?

I didn’t buy a civic i bought a GSR

isn’t that the same thing?

Not really but I really bought the car to take it to scca this thing is a beast in the corner i am not really planning going in a straight line

ooo no shit

I have always wanted to do SCCA

You can do auto cross in any car.

Auto cross is 90% driver, 10% car.

You can be competitive within your class in a stock GSR. You will actually be less competitive with any mods on it.

I could price out the parts and do the fabrication for you on the cheap. As long as it can wait a bit. I am pressed for time personally for the next month, but would like to tackle this project for you. If you are interested PM me and we can talk about it.

Mikes got some ideas here…I think…

RIP 97 Acura integra GSR:’(

wat did you doooo?

Ya man sound like a plan i just got a clean shell from my cuz out in jersey and just swap the motor and tranny just some suspension work left but let me know what you have in mind

O ok i see what your saying o btw the car isnt stock dude i got alot of money invested in to the suspension prolly not as much as some guys on here but it no were near stock tho lol

Yeah, but it doesn’t matter how much you have invested in the suspension if you can’t drive the car to its full potential. You are a lot more likely to be competitive in the stock class learning to drive the car out to its limits than you are with koni yellows and ground controls bumping you to a higher class with people who know what they are doing.

/\

well put. To many people cant drive the balls off the car and think they will go faster with mods, when they really need skills. Which really sucks for them when they get whooped by a lesser built car, because the driver is pushing the car, not the car asking the driver “dude you going to start making me work here or what???”

OP, as for the turbo kit.

A simple setup with a 28R ball bearing turbo would be great. 16psi or so would put you into the power mark to make your hp goals, which are a little high for a decently preped fwd auto-x’r IMO, but it puts you well in the ball park +/- 30whp with just playing with boost levels.

Exhaust manifold, downpipe and recirc’d wg tube, 2.25" charge pipes, small fmic… simple setup made to make TQ and not a highway king. PM me and we can talk logistics on the parts.

If its the car I’m thinking of I’ve worked on it before, it was purchased by a friend about a year ago with all the suspension parts already on it. Had AC/PS/ABS/heat delete already done, a wire tuck that causes some electrical problems, and some weight reductions. An owner a few back used to autocross it. Car initially blew oil smoke in vtec, head was rebuilt with KMS components, then it had other issues when it was put back together (dumps coolant into the cylinders once warmed up). Kid was in a tight situation, and had to sell it. OP bought it recently.

That sounds like it, I mean with the whole WHITE SMOKE WTF thread and all. :lol

Apparently some indian set it on fire??

Still trying to figure out if that actually happened. Would be nice for that car to finally be out of its misery.