Synapse Camaro SS Devolepment

In the last few years we have had a lot of success broadening our customer base and markets. From the introduction of our cobalt parts, world challenge racing, genesis development and now the arrival of our beautiful Camaro SS. Many of you may or may not know, but we have done a lot of LS work recently and are excited to further develop the platform and continue product development. Expect to see Head/Cam/Intake/Exhaust packages, turbo kits, and tons of dyno/tuning and testing.

Here is a look at the baseline dyno

Damn good luck guys, great to see you branching out to another platform.

Build a HTR killer, and ship it down south. :slight_smile:

Best of luck Morgan, I allways looked up to your work! Keep on keepin on brother!

Awesome. Glad to see you guys getting into the muscle cars.

Good deal, that is a solid platform with great potential return business wise. Not a doubt that whatever you release will be well worth the money as always.

This should be interesting to watch!

Also whats up with the 7th gen civic sitting to the left in the last picture? Always keeping my eye on those lol

ls3 = badass.

goodluck with it. Even tho you dont need luck! Cant wait to see what type of turbo setup you come up with for this thing.

more details on the LSx work you have done recently? I knew you did some here and there but not heavily like your making it seem within the last year.

lol :crackup

Would donate a 4th gen for turbo mock up and testing…

I did a good amount of GTO’s, a few G8s, camaro’s, and fixed some vette issues in the past year, really enjoyed it and knew that it would be an area that I wanted to focus on. The newer Ls engines have so much potential and respond so well to modifications I had to get one!

Johawk, we will see after I am done with this beast…

But whatever you do, do not going street tuning down Devils Lane haha.

Good luck with the new project man

awesome.

I don’t think they will ever go back there haha

Niceeee. Can’t wait for the 6th gen to emerge

:poke

Just finished tuning the Camaro 100% stock, very happy with the gains. ended up at 382whp 397wtq. Can’t wait to test the kooks longtubes and exhaust next!

That’s awesome. Hp tuners ftw

morgan, will you be doing anything with sct or ford vehicles?

-Jeff

Jeff,

our plans are to really break into all the newer domestic makes, so the Ford stuff will be in the near future!

that sounds fantastic! keep us posted!