Syria. Algeria. Jordan. Yemen. Sudan..... and LABIA... err... Libya

Ghaddafis son is requesting a cease fire… perhaps now that they have lost?

They’ve requested 4 cease fires since this started, lol.

Special thanks to the UK and French special forces for making is all possible.

lol

lol love that pic.

pics on reuters today with all the rebels taking cell phone pics of themselves in Ghaddafi’s old palaces, swimming in his indoor pools etc.

each of those places got the shit ransacked out of them…

FauxNews now reporting that thousands of heat seeking shoulder fire missles are missing from Libya. Nice.

Aaaaand…Gaddafi’s dead. That was quick once they caught him.

End result: Conflict resolved in months, new regime forming, Gaddafi dead, no US troops on the ground. I’d say that’s a win.

We should have just dressed up like the taliban and stolen a dude’s fruit cart in Afghanistan.

cell phone video of Libyans dragging his dead body around in celebration

crud… they pulled him out alive with video…lol…

i recall advising that he should have killed himself… would have been better than this…

Such a downfall. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

video of the dude who executed Ghaddafi

Uggh. Looks like Libya is the next Afghanistan. Lots of Allah Akbars going on but no NATO akbars, oh and they’ll be moderate and democratic in adopting strict Shariah law.

Fufufufufufu

“He outlined several changes in a major speech, including putting caps on interest for bank loans and lifting restrictions on the number of wives Libyan men can take. The Muslim holy book, the Koran, allows men up to four wives.”

:bigtup:

Fixed. More historical similarities between Iran if indeed the country goes Shariah. Hello Caliphate…

you guys think these nations will actually go hardcore muslim when it was young men who broke them loose?

the guys who freed these nations talk about the exact same things you and i do during the day… hot chicks, cars and other things… this is a pure roller coaster right into middle-eastern takes on westernism.

In short, yes to varying degrees. Time will tell.

Maybe it will be like the US and none of them will bother to vote so the old religious ones can impose their will on everyone else.

Some asshole posts on the internet about Muhammad, then Americans die in Libya:

http://i.imgur.com/pcOOr.jpg
http://once.media.elonce.com/fotos/2012/09/12/e_1347443666.jpg

^^ That’s our ambassador being dragged through the street.

If the moderates in Libya can’t overcome these crazy Muslim thugs, I think Libya is on it’s way backwards.