taking the meatless plunge...

to quote frank zappa, “tobacco is my favorite vegetable.” everyone is seriously hating on my decision because i also smoke, literally, 4-5 cigarettes a day (and american spirits, no additives, 100% whole leaf tobacco grown in the good old us of a) and enjoy a few adult beverages from time to time. yes, i have a super high tolerance, i have been drinking since i was 16, i inherited good alcohol tolerance from my parents and its only gotten higher over time

im not turning into a fucking insanely healthy person, i just want to stop eating meat bc i CHOOSE not to, for as long as i CHOOSE not to.

and i am still going to eat fish, just no red meat, pork, or chicken. fuck.

newman, how many drinking, chain smoking hipster vegans do you know? prob at least a few

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

lol. no. i really dont like chips, i snack on nuts all day long though

one last thing, i posted this same thread on DITB and there was 1 person who hated on me, everyone else was super constructive and made great suggestions as to what i should substitute meat with, whats good, where to get it, and wish me luck.

fact - nyspeed is a bunch of assholes