talk about a punch in the stomach

i played hockey with bill…mccormick i believe is his last name if i remember correctly

well that settles it, nyspeed meet at his doorstep with bags of flaming turds all around :porkypig:

he’s a really nice guy. everyone always wants to go after the guy in these situation, but blame the girl…he has nothing to do with it ya know

well talking to my best buddy today… my ex talked to him on AIM asking him to hang out :lol:

stupid fucking hoes

im not blaming the guy at all im sure hes nice i just hope she dont do to him what she did to me

paul r u talkin about alex? she knows him

[quote=“Dex,post:138,topic:26974"”]

if the skeezy whores will hook up with jam, i assure you they’ll let you do whatever you want to them.

[/quote]

HAHAH!

I have nothing else to add as it’s all been said. She’s a bitch. You can do better.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:145,topic:26974"”]

im not blaming the guy at all im sure hes nice i just hope she dont do to him what she did to me

paul r u talkin about alex? she knows him

[/quote]

yes alex… she just magically decides she wants to hang out with him :lol:

stupid whore

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:80,topic:26974"”]

That was the first thought I had when reading the original post.

“We should see other people”

means

“I found someone I want to be with but I don’t want to cheat so I am going to break up with you for the time being”

[/quote]

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:104,topic:26974"”]

so yesturday was an extremely rough day for me. i found out that in just 2 weeks she already has another boyfriend. i honestly have never felt so awful in my life i cant even begin to explain how i felt the whole day yesturday it was the worst. i went out with my friends and it was even hard being around them seeing them with their GF’s. i have been doing fine until i found this out :frowning:

[/quote]

Like I said.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:148,topic:26974"”]

Like I said.

[/quote]

yea u were right.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:147,topic:26974"”]

yes alex… she just magically decides she wants to hang out with him

stupid whore

[/quote]

oh paul dont be mean now

lol what she brought it upon herself, thats something u DONT do

Ask her to become a swinger…itl b aiight.

did you get a myspace yet?

i can probably hook you up on a semi blind date.

Well I think the best thing to do is move on. You don’t need someone who would do something like that. No one does. Sure you have a lot of time invested in the relationship, but at least you weren’t married. Get out there and find some other girls. There are some out there that won’t do this sort of thing.

[quote=“newman,post:152,topic:26974"”]

did you get a myspace yet?

i can probably hook you up on a semi blind date.

[/quote]

im going to make one sometime this week whenever i get time i will friend request u (if thats what they call it) when its up

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:154,topic:26974"”]

im going to make one sometime this week whenever i get time i will friend request u (if thats what they call it) when its up

[/quote]

Have Dr.Dos make you one…he is kick ass with that shit.

[quote=“JEG,post:155,topic:26974"”]

Have Dr.Dos make you one…he is kick ass with that shit.

[/quote]

+1. Apparently on the myspace playing field the more bling = the more times you get e-laid :wink:

the more bling, the more my computer crashes.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:156,topic:26974"”]

+1. Apparently on the myspace playing field the more bling = the more times you get e-laid :wink:

[/quote]

Bullshit! It was getting E-laid that gave me craps! lol j/k j/k. Seriously though, myspace is sweet…you can sit at home and shop for possable future fuck buddys without leaving your house…its like shopping online for bitches with low self esteam and you dont even have to waste any gas woot woot. :lol:

[quote=“JEG,post:158,topic:26974"”]

Bullshit! It was getting E-:aid that gave me craps! lol j/k j/k. Seriously though, myspace is sweet…you can sit at home and shop for possable future fuck buddys without leaving your house…its like shopping online for bitches with low self esteam and you dont even have to waste any gas woot woot. :lol:

[/quote]

I’ve always been anti these pages but the other day I logged into my facebook account, and its actually cool to use. So much better than myspace.

Yeah facebook is sweet because you can keep in touch ith alot of people you went to school with…thats why I like it anyways.