talk to me about pittsburgh

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:10,topic:38257"”]

if im going to be living there by myself, with no friends nearby, am i going to want to kill myself? are there good places to meet people? whats the city like compared to buffalo? are there things to keep me occupied on the weekends? nightlife? whats housing like? cost of living.

PS, apparently the job isnt necessarily directly in the city, but in cranberry? never even heard of that.

[/quote]

Cranberry township is a nice suburb, the downside to pittsburgh is driving around a hill for 3 miles to get just about anywhere. There is no direct route to anything and they use this belt system to get around. Its not like the 90 190 290 33 at all.

Nothing is close to anything else you will do alot of driving to get anywhere.

My brother has lived there for almost 10 years and i have been there countless times. Ill tell you what i say to everyone and my brother completely agrees with me. Its a beautiful city, lots to do good looking women and such, but pittsburgians are all rednecks its fucking sickening how many wealthy people down there lack any class at all. My brother owns a house where there is no house with less that 5 bedrooms close by, all 500k + homes filled with douche bags

Don’t take my word for it, like i said its a great city just don’t expect to like any natives if you like the people from here. The only people i have met through my brother that i like were all from other states.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:28,topic:38257"”]

you can go to the cranberry mall??? the burgh is a pretty cool place to live. i went to pitt for a year the parties were great. Some good bars filled with college girls. And you can go to sheetz the best gas station in the world.

[/quote]

OMG sheetz gives me a boner. My in laws think we are nuts for wanting to go there as often as we do. But on the same note they cant get enough of galleria mall or wegmans so take that how you will…