talk to me about pittsburgh

i cant believe nobody has mentioned what a painin the ass it is to buy beer there.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:41,topic:38257"”]

i cant believe nobody has mentioned what a painin the ass it is to buy beer there.

[/quote]

Well you can get it from a beer store or a bar. It is kind of shitty. The worst part about getting it from a bar is that you can only buy 2 six packs at a time. We were asking a bartender about it and he thought buying it in any store is stupid cause you would have drunk people driving every where. We responded to him with “dude we are buying beer from you after we have ben drinking in your bar for 6 hours do you think we’re sober?” He didnt know that we walked there but had we driven it would have shown him his argumement was totally lame.

On a side note they did ban smoking in restaurants in pittsburgh and brought it back cause they are fucking lame. While i was there i forgot about how fucking annoying it is to have to endure that shit while trying to eat.

damons too. good ribs.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:43,topic:38257"”]

damons too. good ribs.

[/quote]

bah good ribs can be had anywhere. al e oops for the win.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:41,topic:38257"”]

[/quote]

Someone did. :slight_smile:

Well, I actually have a third interview there on monday the 19th with glaxo smith kline and I am kind of in the same boat. I have been there a half dozen times this year and everyone is really nice. The girls are really nice and very good looking. They all love sports and having a drink. It seems to be a great city. Post if you do actually go there.

well its really going to be a tough call. it sounds like i could manage myself out there socially, but i dont think the work climate is what im looking for. ive been getting the impression that i should look to transfer elsewhere.

i didn’t read the whole thread and i apologize for a repeat… but i was born in pitts but didn’t live there past 2 so i don’t know how it is… but theres one thing you cant deny

FOOTBALL HAVEN

GO STEELERS