tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

ok i will… i’ll look on tdi club and see if they do this/if its possible

This is why I’m not modding mine. So happy with it as is for a daily.

Hope you make out OK.

I use the test on our diag stuff at work. There’s defiantly a way to do it on yours. Like I said its called an injector cut out test. That’s what it should come up as in whatever diag stuff you guys use for those things. Easier to test and replace an injector than some rods ya know?

modding it isn’t the issue here bran…

when i cleaned the intake manifold, the turbo barley spun free as it was since it was trying to force air through a straw it put ALOT of stress on the turbo.

then, the actuator for the VNT mechanism was rotted out so the vanes were stuck in one posistion and boost control was non-existant…

if the intake manifold wasn’t as fucked as it was i can gaurntee you it would’ve been 100% fine.

oh deffinatly… i’ll see if theres a setting in vag-com for this… i think it may be under injection pump

Yea man I hope that info helps you out brotha! I know cummins the best but diesel is diesel.

yea, same principle… the isb’s are rotary pump just like the alh’s

We have M11’s ISl’s and ISB’s.
When the isb’s have an injector go bad it idles ok but starts knockin away once the engine has a load on it. When the M11’s have one go it shakes the whole bus at idle.

Im interested to see how this turns out

damn bro, sorry to hear. never a good sound

yea oh well. she will be better then ever shortly :slight_smile:

… go onnnn

new clutch too and new timing belt

Cant u do this by physically unpluging the wire on the injector?

thats just the needle signal for injector 3

^might as well do it all and she’ll be good for a while!

That sucks bro. Sounds like you pulled a erngotti fucking with the tdi

^:lol

Gud Luck bighead

good luck

Can’t you test these by cracking loose the injector lines one at a time?