tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

i will, i gotta see how it runs with just the nozzles, it feels pretty damn fast ( relativley speaking LOL) but once i race nicks tdi then i will be upoading a beast tune and we’ll see how she how long she hammers on the stock clutch

aye aye

car is now decatted/demufflered with a 3in tail section… shes a brute :slight_smile:

COOL

Vids

race vids and exhaust vids now

tdi planet unite

decatting and demufflering mine tom :thumbup

That sure is plugged up…crazy

:rofl:rofl

peetur, whats the deal?!?

All this talk makes me want to add another diesel to the fleet

yesssss thats what im talkin about!!!

not much activity but she runs good with the pp502s… i put fresh inter-injector hoses and installed my vw polo rear wiper, nice and sleak looking.

maybe friday or saturday i’ll throw my tuner in it with a hot tune

Koo.

She runs good petar. Puts bus lengths on the CR buddy from a roll.

LOL until it hits limp mode at fucking 85 mph.

thing needs a new clutch, the stocker put up all of 450~ miles of my driving.

120whp/210tq ish tq, guestimating…

now i need a clutch kit
ethier a vr6 kit which is good for 300 lb ft ~

or a southbend stg2 endurance, good for 380tq and i can use my stock DMF flywheel

i’ll email kerma tomm and see what he can do as far as prices go because i get the hook up there.

clutch is on my list of thinga to do. not sure which. i have a G60 flywheel so i was thinking of having it cut and just getting a decent clutch for that. tdi broz love the SB s2 though, so its a toss up.

stock DMF is gay as fuck. I like the SB, but no way in hell i’m using stock flywheel.

Pete, you have managed to break the TDI in under a week?!?!

Isn’t removing the cat against state and federal law sir…or is it for test Purpose only? The guy who took the cat out should be ashamed of himself, killing the environment like that hehe