tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

yea well see, if i can find a g6 fw for cheap then i’ll do that

it’ll be fine, the drivability will be there

well, not really broken, just the clutch slips, it was on a ticking time bomb till it starts to slip

yea what was he thinking, it sounds pretty cool but it is so droney and needs a muffler :frowning:

Then stop trying to break all the time warp berrierzz with it.

can’t help myself, tdi buzzin is wayyyyyy to fun

cats are for petting, not for putting on cars :lol

and pete how is yours droney? mine isnt bad at all

dude its brutal, its the 3in tail section creating extrra resonance. it sucks but it sounds awesome idling, sounds like a 6.0 or a dmax with an exhaust at idle LOL

LOL

installed the frost heater, went to turn the car on today, started just like summer, temp gauge @190. i love it!

i was at waynes the other night and we did his. his tail section is 2.5 i believe. not loud, idle isnt much more than mine is. driving is silent like mine.

yea dude idk, you gotta ride in the thing its fucking rediculous, im about to put the stock muffler back on it so it doesnt drone.

tdi egr muff delete buddiesss

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl

waiting for my modified file to be emailed back so i can load the HOT TUNE On it. should hammer… clutch has its days haha, sometimes it slips and some times she just dips

hairspray?:rofl

the truck like warmer days for the big tunes… must be its a warm climate truck

Pound any drunk Siena Slutz in the back of this thing yet?

none from siena yet haha ive only been drivin this thing for like 3 weeks

When the time comes along: “Guam” lot is the best. Park in the back corner by the woods. That way if you have to piss you can just go right there.

WTF. I just bring em to da bedroom brah

Scummy. Unless it’s in the shower.