Tein, Omni, or Nex Coilovers..Which one?

I am leaning towards the omni coilovers for my accord but there are a very clean set of NEX for 350 right now. I have heard bad things(and good) after reading up on the NEX. The Teins are hard to find for under 700 and that is a bit out of my range. The omni seem to be a good deal for 650 shipped. I am not looking for damper adjustment either. Anyone on here have FIRST HAND experience with any of these? Anyone own a shop that can give me a local deal on these? Let me know -Jack (for a 98 accord coupe 4 cylinder)

23 dolla coil overs of ebay… come on 700 dolla spings n shit fuck at

buy pistions and rods

i know in the bmw circuit, tein are very well made and perform very well. as for the others… dunno.

buy the ebay ones.save the money incase u blow up the stock motor with that turbo

dont forget k sport. its a real nice set up for the money, i definitly like them over tien and omni. call the shop for more info, ask for denis.

nex & omni don’t have dampening adjustability…Teins are nice but pricy especially if you want dampening adjustability.
out of the 3 you list i’d go with omni.

look @ K-Sport, D2, a Koni yellow Gound control combo, Tokico illumina R’s.
i’m just saying that if your going to pay $700 for Omni…then go with Ksport or D2 & pay around the same & get dampening.

also check to see if they have adjustable shock bodies…I know K-sport, D2m Omni & the pricier Teins do.
this alows you to make big adjustments on the height on the shock instead of the spring collar so you don’t tamper with shock travel distance.

my D2’s = :bigthumb:

oh lord is this true. i will own these on the next vehicle i plan on keeping :cool:

LOL…I will check into the D2’s. FMF…I am not a big fan of the sleeves, I don’t really want to blow out my factory struts since this is a daily driver…don’t worry, In the process of getting forged internals on my spare motor.

k sports ftw! although i have been lazy and not put my set on yet, Hybrid hooked it up with some K sports that look badass!

D2 & K-sport are Brother-Sister company…from what i’ve heard.