The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Layer Cake - 10/10

I would have to say its probably one of my favorite movies now.

The Business - 8/10

Another damn good drug dealer style movie with an awesome 80’s theme.

Newest Harry Potter - 5/10

Saw it tonight for lack of anything better to do. The special effects were kinda of cool but it had kind of a lame ending.

I just saw Hairspray with my friend. 8/10. It’s a musical, obviously. I enjoyed it. Not sure if anyone else on here really would, but meh. John Travolta is a very unattractive woman, but he played Edna well. cast was solid. :tup:

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:182,topic:27425"”]

I just saw Hairspray with my friend. 8/10. It’s a musical, obviously. I enjoyed it. Not sure if anyone else on here really would, but meh. John Travolta is a very unattractive woman, but he played Edna well. cast was solid. :tup:

[/quote]

YUCK!

awesome scary flick, and i typically find ‘scary’ movies to be cheesy as shit. Cusack rules :tup:

[quote=“newman,post:160,topic:27425"”]

you can tell a lot about a person by the type f movie they like.

i just watched pi.

it fucking rules.

[/quote]

it’s cool when you’re 18… meh, i dunno. It’s like reading fahrenheit 451 or animal farm… Now. Just feels juvenile

EDIT: :wink:

[quote=“newman,post:160,topic:27425"”]

you can tell a lot about a person by the type f movie they like.

i just watched pi.

it fucking rules.

[/quote]

This is the movie where the actor/director(?) actually drills a hole in his head [SIZE=2]because he wanted it to be super real, right?

If so, my gf was telling me about this movie, and I want to see it.
[/SIZE]

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:185,topic:27425"”]

This is the movie where the actor/director(?) actually drills a hole in his head [SIZE=2]because he wanted it to be super real, right?

[/SIZE]

[/quote]

That is not true. That’s like people thinking Blair Witch was real :smash2:

^ link?

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:185,topic:27425"”]

[/SIZE]

[/quote]

Link??

like that?? skip to about 2 min in, its called trephination

-or-

its a tad lighter

District B13

French action movie starring David Belle who is famous for helping to create parkour. Great action sequences, unique shooting of scenes, and a pretty interesting story.
4.7 out of 5

Blood Diamond 4/5

Fantastic 4 : Rise of the silver surfer.

I liked it better than the first,more action,silver surfer is one of my favorite marvel characters.Doom returns in this one too :tup:

7/10

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:190,topic:27425"”]

District B13

French action movie starring David Belle who is famous for helping to create parkour. Great action sequences, unique shooting of scenes, and a pretty interesting story.
4.7 out of 5

[/quote]

o word we shall use the 5 star system now? i def wanna see that one, gonna add it to my quE

EDIT: damnit not available on total access

[quote=“MicaH,post:193,topic:27425"”]

o word we shall use the 5 star system now? i def wanna see that one, gonna add it to my quE

[/quote]

Really? That’s where I got from? Maybe I have the only copy.

[quote=“MicaH,post:193,topic:27425"”]

[/quote]

youtube has the parts… not great quality but its on there… or at least thats where i watched it

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0F5XjylrsU part 1 of 9

Transformers. Bad ass. Changed my opinion on the new Camaro’s and not to mention the chicks were smoking hot.

8/10

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:196,topic:27425"”]

Transformers. Bad ass. Changed my opinion on the new Camaro’s and not to mention the chicks were smoking hot.

8/10

[/quote]

Meghan Fox, FTMFW!!!11!one1! :hitit: :headbang: :headbang: :hitit:

[edit] The movie was tight too. Can’t really go too wrong with a movie about fighting robots, cars, guns and chicks… 8.5/10

Number 23…I give it a “meh”.

Kind of interesting, but I had no idea what the hell was going on until the end (partly due to lack of attention and partly due to not caring).

3 out of 5
6 out of 10
12 out of 20
36 out of 60

Whatever scale you like.

I plan to watch Mr. Brooks and Fracture tonight I’ll post up.

Mr Brooks.

3.8/5

Very good plot, great cast and a couple good twists, def worth the download.