The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

live free or die hard 8/10 great movie

shoot em up 7/10 good movie but very un-realistic (he uses carrots to kill people)

Mothman prophecies :tup::tup:
Creepy and based on true stuff.
When I saw his Audi having electrical problems it scared me because I have had the same experience.:biglaugh:

Poolhall Junkies - 8.5/10 - I thought it was a pretty good movie, with a mixture of known/unknown actors.

No country for old men.

9/10

Awesome! Its a really tough film to describe,I don’t want to give away the plot.I think it lives up to the hype though.

superbad

it was

1.5/5

0+1.5 for the part with the dick drawings.

Balls of Fury

6/10…glad I didn’t pay for this one…

it had its funny moments, but seemed like a newer drawn out SNL skit more than anything

you dont get out much do you?

hahah Awesome… is this the one where he is in like a movie? and gets canned… I fucking died laughing when he was just like marching around in the nazi uniform

Live free or die hard, it was pretty damn good

ive seen it before, but just watched it again today out of boredom.

blood diamond

5/5.

3:10 to Yuma.

I’m not much of a western fan but this movie had me interested from start to finish.Tons of action and good performances from Ben Foster,Christian Bale and Russel Crowe.

I loved the ending.A+

8.5/10

Into the Blue - 8.5/10 - One of Paul Walkers less shity movies with some good action and of course Jessica Alba is hot.

has that just been rotating through RIT? I saw bits and pieces of it (they were playing it in the other room when we were watching the sabres outdoor game) and it looked pretty funny. Christopher walken FTW.

Not to watch movies no not really…

like most movie critics, you certainly capture the public’s general opinion

National Treasure: book of secrets 9.5/10 picks right up after the first movie it moves pretty good also, lots of hot new gadets also

Watched SE7EN last night. That movie is pretty sweet and Kevin Spacey is the man.

Once - 8.8/10 60% of the movie is actual music, kinda chick flicky but it was cool, filmed like a docementary almost, 2 people meet and make music together, not a love story

Next

6.5/10

Nic Cage being Nic Cage…

Pretty cool movie…think the ending could have been better and it would have gotten a better score…

FACE OFF.

13/10