The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: 6/10

Not too bad to sit through bored but not something I would pay money for.

Will review PS. I love you this weekend too because I lost a bet and now am stuck seeing it.

Paris, je t’aime - 8/10 Twenty acclaimed filmmakers from around the world look at love in the City of Lights in this omnibus feature. Paris Je T’aime features eighteen short stories, each set in a different part of Paris and each featuring a different cast and director (two segments were produced by two filmmakers in collaboration

• some of the short films were pretty good, each about 5 minutes or so… ups your spirits.

http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/movieDetails/286017

here is the next movie i have up in my que - http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/movieDetails/275894 then click watch trailer

is this all in French? cause that would be sweet to check out actually

Juno - 7.5/10 - To sum it up it was “cute” I thought of it as sort of more girlie napolean dynamite. Would like to have seen some interaction between Jason Bateman and Michael Cera but i guess thats just me wanting arrested devolopment to come back.

yea mostly french, i think a couple of the short films are in english…

my favorite one is with the blind guy and natalie portman

juno 8.0/10 it had its moments and yet like rob himself said it was kind of a girly napoleon dynamite. Jam pack full of pg13 style swearing and plenty of funnies.

sweeny todd - 9/10

im a musical fag and love everything tim burton has ever done

QFT…will you marry me?

hahaha seriously took words out of my mouth…

I really need to get a copy of this, no one I know will see it with me!

Bad Boys 2.

Good movie,tons of action and humor…just as good as 1.

8/10.

Cloverfield 9.5/10

Im not gonna sum it up b/c I went tot he release at midnight and do not wanna ruin it. BUT GO SEE IT!

Cloverfield 9/10

the -1 is for the ending! which is good but leaves you with too many questions.

I won’t say anymore.

truth but stay after the credits!!!

P.S. I love you

7/10

P.S. I love you -The BOOK - 10/10

Went to see this in Florida Sunday night with one of my girlfriends - she cried the entire time. I did not but I cried when reading the book. The movie is sad but from reading the book first, i expected it to be worse then it was. It’s a total chick flick - I felt bad for the guys who were dragged to see it.

Dazed and confused

10/10

umm awesome movie.

can’t wait to see cloverfield… maybe tonight

Cloverfield - 9/10 - Movie seems rediculously realistic, maybe not the monster itself, but everything else at least in the movie.

must…see…cloverfield

Mr. Brooks
Not bad, but there were areas of the movie where they really forced the story line. 7/10

Cloverfield reviewers are saying the camera shaking is nauseating?

Any truth to that or are they giant pussies?

Cloverfield

-20/10

Worst. Movie. EVER