The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Agreed. I thought it was extremely entertaining :slight_smile:

FUCK that’s what I get for staying awake for 22 hours straight

Juno 1/10

gf wanted to see it so i was stuck

fucking movie sucked the girl thats supposed to be funny wasn’t, just annoying and ugly.

sigh.

Really? I thought that movie was pretty awesome.

Leatherheads- 4/10

Entertaining, but I’d probably never watch it again.

I fell asleep because i was tired. Who was the hot brunette girl in the begining and did she make an appearance later?:roll2:

Ugh I love Marissa Tomei. And those clips are awesome too. :tup: :sario:

Heh, i liked Juno. It was pretty clever and anything with Patrick Bateman (edit: wow. i obviously meant jason ) in it automatically gets at least a 5/10 rating. I’d say 7/10.

Saw Sweeney Todd… I thought it was fucking great! 8/10. I wasn’t even distracted by the singing, which is occasionally a deterrent for me.

Started watching Pan’s Labyrinth… then unfortunately was interrupted. I wish I would have seen it in the theater when it was at the Eastern Hills, it looked good from what I saw. I’m used to anime :fuzzyfish: so I don’t really mind the subtitles.

patrick bateman is a fictional character. i think u mean jason :shoot:

edit: lol ok u edited

boondock saints

9/10

I cant believe I never seen this before tonight awesome flick, one of my top 5 fav

omg i love boondock saints

Sweeney Todd 8/10.
I don’t know, the Johnny Depp, Tim Burton combo never gets old for me.

This movie was great,I also agree with the 8/10 its a solid flick.

one of the most underrated movies ever.

belongs in the classics with Pulp Fiction, tho not as good, still a serious flick I gave it 10 outta 10

I thought it was pretty good

IRON MAN… 8/10 kinda long… no tits!

Fracture

I’d say 8/10 or better.

Anthony Hopkins doin his thing as the creepy bad guy. The kid (Ryan Gosset?) lawyer was turned in a pretty good performance. I loved the plot - well thought out.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

We Own The Night

8/10

It still surprises me every time I see a movie he’s in that Marky Mark turned into a good actor.

Babys Momma was pretty hilarious 8/10

:word:

saw it last night with the g/f. definitely pretty funny!