The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Oh I missed that. I am going to have to watch it again. Like I said, in the beginning I wasn’t into it, but afterwards I couldn’t stop watching.

I couldn’t sit through In Brudges at all.

HANCOCK—7.5 out of 10. I liked it. My girl thought it failed within the first 15min. For shitty revies, the theater as packed as all hell.

The Green Mile. 11/10

I know it came out in like, 99, but I never saw the whole thing til last night. Holy crap. And why not? I think I might have been emotional through out the whole movie. Great movie. Tom Hanks always plays such good characters.

saw the strangers at the cheap theater last night. I thought it was alright, not awesome, but still pretty decent…

7/10 seems fair.

Wall-Eeee 7/10

Cute story, too much morality for a Pixar flick. Worth the watch, but could’ve been better IMO, as well as the other three I went with.

Harold and Kumar Guantanamo Bay–Made me giggle alot, I have the unrated ver tho, which probably made it better than the theater one.

6.5/10

Clockwork Orange - 8.5/10, im giving it an 8.5 cuz i respect the film but i dont think i personally ENJOY it, but i can see how its a work of art with the acting displayed

tryyy the wineee

hellboy2
6/10

I shoulda went to see Wanted, or Hancock instead

HANCOCK 7.5/10 beginning was hot the end ok not great

just saw WANTED it was amazing! must see written all over it! 1000/10

Wanted was pretty good SLIGHTY unrealistic 6.5/10 lots of cool kills

Wall-E …idk it was fun, no words for like the first 40 min, but ended up pretty good. 7/10

wanted - 8/10 - needed a good action flick, and angolina … mMMMmm

the incredible hulk - 8.5/10 - i’m only about half way thru it, so that will probably go up…

Wall - E - 6/10 … was ok, i expected more from pixar tho

Indiana Jones - 4/10 - wtf.

Hancock - 5/10 - started out good, ending sucked, crappy “fight scene”

Hancock- 4/10 - opposite of what everyone else says tough, i hated the beginning, and later it got a little better

Indiana Jones - 4/10 - some things just don’t belong in an indiana jones movie

The Dark Knight - 10/10 - best batman movie ever

Dark Knight. infinity/10 …amazing

Same here, I appreciate it for what it would be like seeing it back when it was made. But today It was just annoying accents, and mediocre shock factor

Batman Begins- 9/10

Effing awesome. It lost a point because the batmobile is kinda, well, it is super lame.

The Dark Knight - 9.5/10
The only reason it loses a half point is becuase I can’t stand the voice that Christian Bale uses when he is dressed as Batman. It was really bugging me. Other than that, the movie is fantastics. Heath was scary as hell.

that voice bothers me a bit too, but then you have to remember that no one can know hes bruce wayne.

X3, voice is annoying, but kick ass movie none the less

Naturally, but he could do something less annoying. It also sounds like there is some digital processing they do with his Batman voice.