The list of companies NOT to give your money to - feel free to add

First Niagara Bank…

some bitch working in collections wanted to make a nice bonus for christmas. she found that i had been late on my line of credit once a year prior. so she waited till my entire check was deposited like it was every thursday into my checking account. she cleaned it out to a zero balance, put all that money towards my line of credit and closed the account. when i called the bank to find out what the fuck was going on, they put me through to the bitch and she actually had the nerve to yell at me like i was the bad guy for being late once on the account…and a year prior.

I know this situation seems wrong…how does the bank have the right to do what they did to me? read the fine print on all your contracts. apparently the contract for the line of credit states that if your credit worthyness is subpar…they can use any means possible to get their money…even cleaning out any checking/savings accounts you have with the bank. so sinse i had blown off a cellular company that had also fucked me over (cellular one) i had a bad mark on my credit report and wasnt “credit worthy” anymore. so that gave the collections bitch the legal crutch to fuck me and get a nice bonus.

so fuck First Niagara Bank. if i had any kids at the time and they cleaned me out like that. i would have blown up the bank.