The Official NYSpeed.com $1003 performance build off

I’m checking over the Grassroots rules.

yeah, this needs to be for fun. i dont even think we should have a prize at all. i know the people i want to work with and i have some ideas, and we’re in it to have fun, and we dont really give a shit if we win or lose. i think everyone needs to work on the honor system here, and if everyone is in this just to have fun, then i dont see this being a problem. when i say ‘fun’ i dont mean like everyone buy some piece of shit and jsut asshat around, i mean like to have a little friendly competition, but the main focus be on hanging out with your friends, working on cars, driving cars, and having a good time doing it all.

^^damn stright

my dad has tons of scrap metal at his shop…probably enough to replicate the Atom frame… :tup:

eric (blk300tt) texted me about this, and i dont see if he posted or not, but we may be in…i’m not 100% sure yet, and i’m not sure if he’s sure…but we just may…

Oh my god. This is nuts. I’m IN!

if the cars dont have to be registered or insured, im in. please let me know.

I wanna play

Sounds like a riot, while i dont have the funds to participate, id love to take all the footage of the videos and edit it into something worth watching.

is this gonna happen me and my friend wanna do it we have a crown vic he got for 400 its totaled but we will make do

:snky:

is this really happening or not? i need to know

I have to modify some rules off the grassroots ms websites

sweet update this when you figure it out im pretty excited already an me and my friend have a car we could use hopefully their will be some interest in this its is a kick ass idea

Sounds like fun… How about a domestic vs import build off :smiley: .All the domestic guys build a car and all the import guys build a car . But we know what the out come of that would be :wiggle:

Domestics crying that their cars can’t do shit in the turns?

imports crying that their pussy power cant keep up? imports bench racing about how sweet their car turns cuz it cant keep up?

:lol:

Roll or dig ?!?!?!:ohnoes:

I don’t bench race, anytime you are ready to man up, let me know.

ill be out tonight :wink:

i’m suprised nobody snatched up superbeater for this. it would be perfect. all it really needs to be ready is really sticky tires and hi po pads. you could pull a couple hundred pounds out still also. 300 for car 90 for pads, the rest for rims and huge slicks + labor to cut some coils = sweet track car… and 150 :tspry:

edit: and its a demistoport so it would turn AND not break :tup: