The official parking lot assholes thread

This is your driveway right?

yea. She was the last to arrive, so it stayed that way for a few hours.

2 Likes

I could understand parking in the driveway but park all the way to one side so people can pass. It’s like when someone makes a left turn but sits at the light with their car all the way to the right so no one can make a right turn on red.

1 Like

People park in my driveway like assholes all the time. I have a roundabout that no one seems to know how to use properly. they either go the wrong way or back into the roundabout. All you have to do is stay righ and it circles you right around to the front door lol.
frontyard

2 Likes

Nice traffic circle. Way better than the ones they just put in in the Town of Tonawanda.

I don’t think I posted it here, but we used to host an x-mas eve family party every year. ~30+ humans here and all related to my wife.

The very last time we held it, cars were line up on the grass on both sides of the driveway. with the driveway mostly open. pretty much perfect for what I have to work with.

Fast forward to soft ground and cars with shit tires and 2 cars got stuck.
NBD, until I saw the tire tracks that went clear across my neighbors lawn 30 or so feet. They even took out his PVC vent pipe.

I bitched about the $80 in parts, knew who did it, but the POS in law told her daughter NOT to speak to us when I was blasting the group text.

Eventually the niece (~19) called and started bitching at us about it. LOL

PVC repair: $8- parts and free labor.
Never hosting Christmas eve again: Priceless.

This year at New years, I had to pull my daughters BF out of the grass too.
Used the MB, because it has the recovery eye-bolt and my truck was blocked in behind a camper.

1 Like

I don’t mind the one by the pool…but my fucking god, the one that they put at Harrison and Parker…get the fuck out of here lol.

I grew up on Harrison, there is absolutely no need for a traffic circle at that intersection. They didn’t even widen the intersection so when I have to make a left onto Harrison off Parker from Sheridan, I’m going 2mph and cranking my steering wheel to make it.

Or…sometimes I just drive over it. It was designed to have emergency vehicles drive over it.

lol.
I drive mostly straight over both of them. I used to live on N. Ellwood and would have despised passing them every single day to get to work. I would have even considered driving across the “tracks” using the bike path like I did when I rode the moto to work.

Allegedly people on a Tonawanda Facebook site love the shit out of them.

How the hell do you back into my car by accident when i parked so far from the cars in front of me.

The guys took off but a witness said it was allegedly a dark ford f-150 with partial plate of 4950 KA.
Not sure whats missing, but when i tried most all combinations on carvana, none came back as an f-150.

Sheesh. My only thought is maybe they slid on ice?

What as asshole. No cameras on the lot?

1 Like

It is a liquor store at 5:30, so could also have been drinking. I was literally in the store a total of 4 minutes.

There are cameras and the owner is going to pull the footage and see what is visible.

The Sherriff has not yet bothered to check after the guy in the store could not access it at the time.

1 Like

Got to love Fish fry Fridays at Dash’s on Colvin and Highland in Tonawanda. This is how the person parked and left their car.

2 Likes

And in front of the exit too.

2 Likes

This person may have some sort of disability or was so excited about the fish fry they couldn’t stand one being one more second in their vehicle

“was so excited about the fish fry they couldn’t stand one being one more second in their vehicle”

…so they had a disability either way lol.

2 Likes

That always is a shit show of a parking lot when the plaza is only slightly busy.

Could have been the closest restroom after a ‘shitty’ fish fry elsewhere?

2 Likes

I’m going to go here for my next fish fry it’s been decided

2 Likes

So many of these guys at Best Buy wtf. There were probably five more but I didn’t have enough time to keep taking pictures. Took a while to find parking.

1 Like

I often cut people some slack if they park on the line.

You never know if the car they parked next to was an ass and, if the spot is wide enough, I’d do the same.

2 Likes