The R/T just took a fatal blow

Seee ya

lol Howie ftw.

about fucking time

thank you

He got banned for going OT in GA

let’s keep it on topic

Sorry about the truck. Maybe, build it up? Vortec?

wait to see what the mechanic says before you think the whole motor is blown.

And as for not having money. Do what everyone else does, pick up a 2nd job for the summer.

what mean… put a chevy vortec engine in there!? let me know if i’m missing something, wouldn’t be the first time

vortec supercharger joel, at least im assuming thats wat he means…i looked at it and thought the same thing at first :lol:

swap in a hemi yo!..sorry to hear about it though man, mopar guys never get a break :lol:

edit: after thinking bout it, does vortec even make a supercharger for the 360?

guess we can’t race now :sad:

:tup: second job and make that truck built

swap in a 4g64 dohc turbo and loose the pushrod slowness :slight_smile:

sorry bout the truck dude, hopefully its small potatoes

OH

mickey d’s

see that guy kickin them boxes over there?

EDIT: hey team drink a lot spring '05 pwnin this page something fierce :tup:

That sucks… I hope it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg for ya…
I’d def say spend a little extra bling now and build the internals if you have any thouhgts of keeping it.
Also as mentioned… Just get some aggressive tred, 500lbs of sand, and you will have NO problem driving in the winter.

Good luck. Might want to look into getting a used motor and swaping it yourself to save some cash.

I dunno, if cashflow issues caused you to put it up for sale and now you’re potentially looking at a big repair bill, I still vote fix it properly (but without any extra expense) and sell it for as much as possible to minimize the damage and then find something less strenuous on your budget.

Or like Howie mentioned, put a Chevy motor in it so stuff stops breaking. :tup:

fix it and sell it.

if you have to, take out a small loan to payoff Your neg. equity and get out from under it.

From the sounds of it, You are in no place financially to have both a note, and drive it as you wish. Fix it and sell it.

Or even trade it on a cheap reasonable DD (cobalt, civic, et cetera) to leave stock and drive year round; then pick up a cheap toy car that You can mod & break.

Actually, I was refering to the Vortec Supercharger for the 5.9L

http://www.superchargers4less.com/vortech/index.htm#dodge%20jeep

just got a call from my mechanic, and the block is about the only thing that can be saved. this is obviously NOT going to be cheap. so right now im thinking junkyard motor and sell it?

yea swap and sell it.

it’s just a basic 360 for that year?

if so, pull a junker, slap it to gether and 4 sale sign…

not that you need 20 post telling you that it sux, but look on the bright side (insert what that is here)

I know, just making a (shitty) joke.

Wow, that really sucks man. Definitely swap & sell, then ebay the old block. Get a cheap DD for a while to dig yourself out of what seems like a financial hole that you just fell into. Are you still in school? Student loans are the lowest interest loans you will ever get, so if you have any room for additional g-sub loans then that can help. Good luck.